Why many guys here give like bitter or angry answers on serious questions from girls?

I know this question sounds bias but this is what I have noticed so far I joined this site.I mean sometimes the girls asked serious questions about relationship, dating or behavior s,I can see that guys came with their unrelated and angry answers.Nothing wrong with being honest but the problem is their answers weren't even logic and MOSTLY ONE LINE answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because of that damned anon button.

What Guys Said 21

• A lot of the guys on this site are just bitter about their lack of success with women.

Sometimes being blunt is good, but I'm guessing you're referring to things like complicated relationship questions that are answered with things like "Girls only want good looking guys" or some completely unrelated junk that makes no sense. They're just bitter kids who wouldn't know what to do with a woman if they had the chance to be with one. That's all. They just resent women and everything about them.

• I can't say why this may be true or even if it is true. There isn't much agreement here about your question, What I can say is that how we count is strongly affected by how we react. I see all kinds of comments such as "how come everyone on here is/does/believes X and no one is Y?" where X is something they oppose and Y is something they support. Invariably I see more of the opposite. I think what happens is that people are more likely to remember things that offend them than they are things that they agree with. This tends to magnify differences or create the illusion of differences that are not even there. This is not to say that your complaint isn't valid, but it helps explain why so many have very different reactions to your question, largely divided by gender.

• i thnk there are angry embittered memebers of both sex on this site. they will allow their pre-determined feelings play into their answers. it is unfortunate but what we gonna do ya know?

• A site like this, where there are many people asking questions about and from the other gender, some of them related to relationships and sex and such things, will unfortunately draw people who have become bitter and spiteful due to injustice or something perceived as such being done to them or some people they know, maybe even multiple times. These individual can lash out, using the anonymous feature, to conceal themselves and shield themselves from almost all negative effect such a thing could have. So to put it simply, people, so not just guys, who are bitter, hateful, etc. can relatively easily went at total strangers without any fear of reprisal that could actually affect them in a major way. That freedom is likely what causes it.

• I think its equal on this site but guys get way more criticism for being bitter towards then women do towards men. Bitter women on here (and there's plenty) seem to go unnoticed like a piece of lint blowing down the street on a windy day. Then you have the guys who automatically side with the woman every time always putting themselves in the woman's shoes but never the guys and I think the reason why they do that is because they think they'll be able to score a girl that way and they are always looking to get points from women .

• The truth is a lot of us guys are hurt by women. Hormones keep us coming back and in order to fit in socially we can't demand equal emotional treatment. For that reason a lot of guys are mad at women. When they see questions about behavior and they percieve the woman as being stereotypical a lot of times they blow some of their stress out with comments like that. I hope that helps

• There are a lot of sad guys on this site, who can't get dates and have no interest in learning how to get dates or how to be decent human beings. They just hate girls.

• Belgie got it right. A few rejections in real life leads them to hate women in general, then they come here and express the hate in the form of bitter answers. A good portion of guys on here are not like that though, which means it may be better to sometimes ask certain guys individually to give you some advice vs. asking the community. Also another thing you can do is prevent people from answering your question anonymously. That usually negates the bitter ones who aren't bold enough to attach their username to some of their insanity xD

• I only give grumpy answers to people who ask asinine questions, regardless of gender. For example, someone who asks "OMG why can't I get a hot boyfriend/girlfriend? I have all these ugly guys/girls that like me but I'm too good for them. Am I destined to be single forever?". Someone like that is just asking for a rude answer. But I try to give nice answers when someone asks a legitimate question. And if someone's insecure I try to help them feel better. For example, I recently answered a question asked by a lady who's insecure about her long neck, I explained that I think long necks are beautiful and that she should be proud to have such a wonderful physical feature.

• Bc women think they are entitled to be super special and most lack common sense. Hey women bad guys and really good looking guys won't have any good outcomes in any type of relationship. Learn this and maybe I will be more serious. Until then, my onliners stay.

• Men lack common sense too my friend, in addition to also feeling super special because they have the penis . Thanks

• Men make the world go. Women have the vaginas.

• I'm bitter and angry about everything, to both guys and girls.

Don't mind me.

• i really haven't noticed that. maybe the girls asked something in a way they found offensive or somesuch, but I really haven't seen that so far

• Maybe you are interpreting anger off of text when none is implied.

• Guys are most of the time bitter and blunt to other guys. Guys probably don't even notice it and maybe we guys are forgetting to mind our manners when speaking to a lady.

• Nobody has to be nice, duh.

Perhaps learn to comprehend how humans behave haha..

• The majority of us are misogynistic f*****s, you see.

• what the hell are you talking about

• It's because of different experiences. Women can never know how its like to be a guy in the dating game. With the way the dating game is set up, there's some guys who will never have any success, that's life. But you have some male idiots on here who have had success with women that blame and criticize the guys. They'll preach that there's a formula to getting women when in reality its not. Either a guy's attractive to a woman or they're not bottom line. If a guy can't pass the attraction part, which is the first thing that a woman looks at, then it won't matter how his confidence or personality is. In very very very rare cases a woman might not make looks her priority and look at confidence and personality , but people treat confidence like its something you can pick off a tree or something. Even if guys aim low, they can still come up short because a lot of the unattractive girls still have a lot of male suitors . Women almost never have to lower their standards but guys do, especially if they're poor or don't have the looks . Both men and women like sex, but who's going to be able to get laid more? Women because of gender dating roles. It's very rare for a guy who isn't rich or good looking to get laid without approaching a girl but his female counterpart can get easily laid. Getting laid isn't a challenge for women like it is for men so women don't want sex as much as men do.

• Same reasons girls do. bitterness is a pill best swallowed with jizm

• men are more developed for social status. when their EGO tells them they are threatened they react by fighting other males. these men have varying degrees of the immature masculine.

• Because they're hurt and upset. Women do this to you know? Quit being biased.

What Girls Said 4

• I 100% aggree

• They are desperate in that department.

• There are some people here that really hate the opposite gender. They feel profoundly wronged, hurt, mistreated, and while some of them probably have been, I think a lot of them are simply venting because it's the internet.

Honestly, before coming to GAG, I didn't really realize that so many people hated (or resented, that may be a better word) the opposite gender. It was a rude awakening that I wasn't really prepared for, haha! After spending time here, I now often wonder how many people in my real life feel the same way, about men and women. I often wonder how many people are silent about their hatred or resentment in real life, but feel free and even compelled to voice it on the internet. How many people feel that way but would never admit it? You know, it's a scary thought to think that the world is full of people who really resent the opposite gender on such a deep level. I don't know, anymore, how much of it is just the internet and how much could possibly be people as a whole.

Men have really put me through a lot in my life. However, it's never turned into the kind of ugliness and resentment that I sometimes see here from men and women. So I'm not exactly sure how that kind of resentful animal is born. Thankfully, I was able to avoid evolving into that.

Try not to let it get to you. It's probably only a handful of people here that fit into the category I'm describing. AND, you have to think about how many trolls just post crazy stuff to troll. You never know, sometimes.

• Yeah, my question got spammed because I asked what if penis size made a difference while having sex.. -_- hmmmm lol

• Because most of the guys on this site are bitter virgins.

• I get a kick out of the guys who ask prostitute questions. When they get hit with real answers they get so worked up. It's hilarious.

• Ikr lol. Those prostitute questions make me laugh.