I had one night stand and now I like the guy. What can I do?

One night I was feeling very bad about everything and I was out... I met this very cute guy and one thing let to another and we ended up having sex. First time in my life that I had one night stand! But the thing is he was so nice that he make me fall for him! we exchange number and he said he will call me but he never did. so after one week of waiting I said my self I will text him and I don't care. if he says he don't want to talk to me I will move on and forget him! anyway I texted him and he answered back: hey sorry I didn't call you but the truth is I am talking with one other girl and I don't want you to text me again if that's alright so I don't have a problem with the girl. he also told me he was drunk and he didn't emember or wanted this to happen.i was devastaded. I mean, I had sex with him and he didn't even remembered me. I stoped talking to him . anyway when I was feeling better and starting to forget about it(I wish) I am having a message from him and he said that he didn't know why I was angry he didn't forced me to do it and I said yes I know but you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend or something. and he said I never said that I was just talking with one other girl and now that I don't I want to see you again if that's alright with you. I said OK when you want text me and I will meet up with you. then he texted me and I had something important to do and I said sorry ! pls text me the next time you want to meet because now I cant! and he said OK I will ! and its more than a week now and he didn't text or call or nothing. what do I do? I really like him. but after his attitude the first time I texted him I don't want to text him. Should I just move on and let this behind me? pls help me!

pls I need your advice!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• Damn! He's playing you like a violin!

• lol! thank you very much :P

What Girls Said 3

• Delete his number and forget him.

• You gotta find a new guy

• Sorry sweetie, but your naïveté is making me cringe. Stop contact and move on. For next time - don't have a one night stand unless you're completely fine with it being just sex.

• thank you for your honesty! I really needed that!

• No problem.