Have you passed up on dating really hot girls or guys ?

In my day I would pass up on very attractive girl that wanted me in high school because it did not matter to me if you are not or not but of course I did take a few offers .In grade school I got a lot of girl wanted to date me even the most popular and best looking once so I could not chose them all. Later in life I got super ugly

only dork will jump at offer from got girl to fast, don't be dork and consider wisely because all that all that glitters ain't gold.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I've passed up some. I've talked with a few girls from online and the single mothers I've talekd with while really hot, sent off so many red flags. One was whining about wanting to take his ex to court. Another was a drunken alcoholic pothead who was whining about wanting child custody.

Outside of single mothers I don't know if I can consider this a full blown pass but this girl kept canceling on me so I got fed up with it for the last time because she gave no notice so I stopped responding to her and it made her message me quite a few times. I just kept ignoring her.

What Girls Said 3

• i would always decide if they are cute first and then date them

• Yes, because I want to try and date a friend of mine he's a handsome fella too ;)

• I don't go for hot guys but rather guys I am attracted to whom are usually unattractive in the eyes of my friends

What Guys Said 6

• ya

• Not really. I think most hot women are bitches so I automatically avoid them.

• are you schizophrenic?

• Your English needs to improve. And it isn't the dorks that ignore hot women, it's guys who are so beaten down and such low self esteem they don't think they could handle a truly attractive woman.

Average girls are just as likely to be bitchy as attractive women, and to have slept around more, simply because hot girls don't need to sleep around to keep a guy. A girl is a girl. There are messed up girls, and there are sane girls. They're not divided that "hot girls are bitches" and plain girls are wonderful.

Seriously. Don't go trying to console yourself "oh, only dorks go for hot girls" because your balls aren't big enough to stand being with an attractive women. Get real.

• yes you are barrier of all knowledge everything you say is always on point

your one to judge as you are my creator

• your talking out of your ass

• Keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll feel better.

• Most of the time, the extra hotness isn't worth the extra work.

• The only time I passed it up was when I knew she had a boyfriend already.