What was your first kiss like?

Id put money on it that this qs has been asked before haha, butttt I'm hoping to get feedback anyways:)

Soooooo I just got my first kiss on Friday night and I'm so happyyyyy!

hehe:) totally took me off guard. We were in his car just talking and my boyfriend leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, then closer and closer to my lip till he kissed it:) then well... Things got a little bit more heated (no sex, chillax) hehe and yeh ended up on top of him kissing him in the back seat of his car, was sooooooo amazingg!:)

So hbu? And When was your first kiss?:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice :)

My first kiss was after a date through a lit up Christmas city walk. We held hands the whole way and when we got back to her friends house, before I left I was told by her friend to kiss her in secret, so I did! I'm surprised I did back then, but I kissed her on the lips and it was like 2 seconds lol. Then she smiled and so did i, then I walked outside to my dads car. So it wasn't a makeout session but that's the story of my first kiss, it was 2 years ago and I was even with her last night. So we've been together for some time

• that is toooo adorable:D

congrats man=]

What Guys Said 8

• I honestly can't remember who it was with or what it was like... I'm guessing I wasn't that into it and it wasn't at all memorable. I mean I have one or two very memorable ones, but my first kiss wasn't one of them.

• Oh wow fair enough.. So youd say you werent 'mentally ready' for it at the time or just the wrong woman?

• No problem, Ah I know I never waited... I don't really regret it. I mean the way I view it is that there was no point in me placing much expectation on my first time kissing or even having sex. Even at 23 I'll probably be in a few more relationships before I find the person I want to marry. Holding off on kissing or sex doesn't make the relationship more secure and can be a hinderance to begin with in others. That's what I've found anyway.

• Yeh that's fair enough I mean there's no rules or boundaries about a relationship, you just make it your own and discover things your own way, all part of the experience:) all the best man:)

• I was 12. I kissed my grandmother goodnight and she stuck her tongue in my mouth.

• LOL! Whether your serious or not, I have no idea what to say to that:P

• The first real French kiss I remember was sitting outside the library in 9 th grade. She kissed me. She was a little predator lol. I do remember it. I swear I kissed a few girls in 8 th grade but I don't remember it well. The one I do remember was this girl put a chocolate bar or reeses cup in her mouth and half chewed it and figured I'd want to help her eat it. It was gross. Gum swapping was okay but I wasn't into food lol.

• Lol! Little predator that's hilarious:P

Ugh ha ha the food thing is quite interesting... Fun if both people are into it I'm guessing:p

Thanks for sharing!

• I was 14 or 15 and my girlfriend at the time was into riding horses. She had riding practice that day and decided to visit her and after she was done we were the only two people left in the barn and she sat on my lap and we made out for like 45 minutes.

• Good for you. I have no had mine yet.

• Thanks:)

I hope you get urs soon, update me when it happens;)

• How long have you been dating him if you do not mind me asking?

• Lol, the new guy?

Bout 2 weeks now:P

• I've never kissed anyone

• i hope you get your one soon=]

• Well I'm 20 lol

• So? I'm 19:) chillax brother, itll happen:)

• I've approached so many girls, but I've failed every time. I've never had a girl like me. So, I've never kissed or been on a date or even gotten a phone number.

• Aw don't say that man, I'm sure you'll find someone. If you ever wanna talk bout it message me and ill tell you how a girl thinks when it comes to this stuff:)

• Ok then.

• :)

• I was 12 and was dared on the bus to kiss my neighbor. It was sweet.

• Aw too cute:) bet you were real nervous hehe

• Just messing with u;P

• Hehe

What Girls Said 5

• Mine was just like yours , we kissed in front seat then moved to the back and made out.

• A guy kissed me goodbye on the lips.

• Congratulations :)

My first kiss hasn't happen yet (I'm ashamed of saying this because I'm 21 lol) but I hope that it will be good.

• thanks:)

thats OK, I find that the more its delayed the more special it feels because we want it more:)

• Ur welcome:)

• :)

• It was awful, haha!

It was a dare, so I was embarrassed because it was a dare AND because everyone was watching. And the kiss itself was bad, he basically attacked my face, haha! Ugh!

• Omg hahaha poor thing!

Wow those dares are probably to blame for many awful first kisses:P

Hoping your face has recovered over time with much sweeter kisses;) lol

• Absolutely :-)

Thanks!

• TERRIBLE! lol, he was drunk... tasted like beer and smoke... and his girlfriend was seeping in the next room.

• Aww dang haha, you badass;) kissing him while his girlfriend next door (wolf whistle) haha.

Well I'm hoping that youv had better kisses to make up for it;)