What are your first kiss stories?

What are your first kiss stories? Like was it good, gross, etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• My first kiss was an awkward one because I think we went the same way (our heads) on accident and I said the stupidest thing afterward.

My first meaningful one was one that I now wish I had back (because I of course, am no longer with her). It was a makeout session with my then girlfriend at the time.

My last kiss on the lips (my first sexual experience ever) was a couple years ago and wish I had back. I lost my virginity to a girl I wasn't with and that I had met on here. Stupid I know but it's whatever.

My most recent kiss, was by a stripper (last night) on the cheek. She was my free lap dance (it was a promotion going on at the club) but I felt bad and gave her whatever I had on me anyway ($11). She could have said thanks, and I would have bee fine with that but she wound up leaning down and kissing me on my left cheek. (she had to lean down because she was in her 6 or 7" stripper shoes and I'm only 5'8".) I was totally surprised that she did that because like I said, I gave her money because I felt bad, she could have just said thanks, right?

What Guys Said 19

• First kiss was age 6 or something, I was exploring with my friends in some town houses that were being built in our neighborhood and the little girl I was with went upstairs with me and we kissed. Then we got all embarrassed and teased by my two guy friends who came up a bit after us.

First kiss which went anywhere was after leaving a cowboy/Indian dance and walking through a quiet neighborhood nearby. We were chatting shyly when a raccoon or cat ran out of the bushes in front of us. It startled us both, but she didn't seem to notice my flinching but caused her to grab hold of me, so I hugged her. After a long hug she looked up at me and then we kissed for that eternal moment (probably like a second or two real time). That kiss led to a 7 1/2 year relationship, so must have been good. :D

• Hmm... first love-relationship, she invited me over (before we started 'dating') to talk, didn't know she was alone. I was 18, she was 16. When I passed the door, I got jumped on, pushed onto the wall and a crazy long kiss ensued. Not stopping kissing we bounced of few walls and landed near a couch in her living room. Fun experience for a first time. Guess that's why I'm so wicked now?

• My first romantic kiss was in high school, it was a first for both of us and we had talked about it and decided we would both meet each other half way. It happened while lying on a blanket under a patch of trees at the golf course late one summer night. It was an innocent kiss, mouth closed more like a simple slow peck on the lips, after we both lied there for a minute then kissed once more before we had to go home or risk being grounded. It was a very fond memory until I later found out she resented meeting me half way and wished I had acted more like a sex stared date rapist and just pounced on her.

• Mine was awesome.

First true love. I was sixteen, she was fourteen.

She was leaving for most of the summer and I told her how I felt about her.

We were both happy and a little nervous.

She closed her eyes and leaned in a little.

Her lips parted slightly.

She smelled faintly like ... Some kind of fruit shampoo and summer flowers.

I touched my lips to hers.

It started out really tender, but it went on for about ten minutes and by the time we pulled apart, we had inventoried each others' teeth, tastebuds and tonsils.

Though all of her kisses were great, I have never experienced another kiss like that one.

I sort of hope I don't.

• My first kiss was after a date through a lit up Christmas city walk. We held hands the whole way and when we got back to her friends house, before I left I was told by her friend to kiss her in secret, so I did! I'm surprised I did back then, but I kissed her on the lips and it was like 2 seconds lol. Then she smiled and so did i, then I walked outside to my dads car. So it wasn't a makeout session but that's the story of my first kiss, it was 2 years ago and I was even with her last night. So we've been together for some time

• Was in college at a party and had been drinking. There was this girl that had been strangely overly friendly to me like she really liked me. She asked me to go back with her and one of her roommates to get some booze and she happened to ask me if I had ever kissed anyone. I said no with no expectations of anything happened and she asked if she could be my first. Surely enough, we kissed and I saw stars. It was an amazing feeling. The next day, she completely ignores me and shuts me out of her life. I later find out she used me to get some dirt on her ex boyfriend who was one of my friends at the time. So, long story short, my first kiss was awful and I wish I didn't remember it.

• My first real kiss was from an older girl - 16 and I was 13! We were on a farm holiday and had been mock wrestling for a book, when she suddenly leant forward, planted her lips on mine and darted her tongue into my mouth!

I nearly came instantly in my pants!

She then laughed as she pulled away - with the book in her hand!

She must have seen the amazement on my face. She stopped laughing and kissed me again.

Then she asked me if that was my first. I said "yes" and she laughed again, "wow! this is going to be fun! I have some things to teach you!"

And true to her word, I spent the rest of the holiday a willing pupil!

• I was 14, in high school. The girl who kissed me had halitosis, pretty much pounced on me, and I was like a fish out of water. I got a reflex erection.

Fun times.

• My first kiss was with my first girlfriend in high school. It was really kind of gross.. We both didn't know what we were doing and it was a first time thing. Eh.. haha

• On our wedding night. Very electrifying indeed... But worth EVERYTHING in this world, and the next.

• I don't remember her name. I was blitzed and didn't get her to go with me.

• lmao! I need to get that pillow for my boyfriend's cat! : D I'd take some hilarious pictures!

• well... I got kissed on the ear by a guy and it was pretty weird. Neither of us are gay though. It was just a joke.

• She was awkward at kissing. The whole stiff-lip thing on her friends couch... Haha but it took me until age 16 to get a kiss... kind of sad lol but whatever.

• I've never kissed anyone in my life :(

I did accidentally kiss the corner of my mom's lips once ha ha :) but other than that, I've never really touched a girl. in fact, girls seem to be ignoring me- especially on pof. fuq them all.

• Well, it happened during "House", of course.

• I met this girl in high school and after three days of meeting her we were walking towards my class. All of a sudden she just pushes me against the wall and starts to tongue kiss me. I later regretted that day for she was to become my stalker for two years.

• My sister's friend had a crush on me and finally wanted to hang out when my sister wasn't home. We watched TV in the living room, and we were sitting on the couch together. My right hand and her left hand were quite close to each other, and I remember we both were looking ahead but I spread my fingers apart and put my hand on hers and I felt her fingers spread too and then we locked them together. I could sense we were both very comfortable, and I titled my head slowly towards her and then we were facing each other directly. I remember her eyes were closed, but I was looking right at her and I kissed her on the lips. It was really nice, and she kinda bit on my lower lip and it made that loud kissing noise (but not the disgusting wet one).

• Wish I've had one with you of course or any one just as pretty

• im unattractive so girls view me as an unworthy human being so never been kissed or even hugged

• With that mentality, no wonder girls won't want to date you. Seriously man, lose the negativity. You only have yourself to blame.

• girls hated me as a kid too (even as a toddler too ) has nothing to do with attitude

• Being a dude who once thought he was too unattractive for most women, I can tell you that you are not. A truly horrible looking man can still get plenty of girls if he's a really nice guy with a confident attitude.

What Girls Said 6

• I enjoyed my first kiss. It was in high school, senior year. I gave my first boyfriend my first kiss (does that make sense?). I held his face in my hands and gave sim a nice peck on the lips. After that we loved to kiss and he wanted to kiss me all the time (I did too)! It was a great time.

It's funny because he was supposed to kiss me but earlier in the day I asked him for a hug as we were sitting down in the school library. But when I went in for a hug I kissed him on the cheek instead. I miss those days!

• My first real romantic kiss was with a guy friend... he obviously had feelings for me and didn't know how to let me know, so he went right in for the kill, lol. It was around Christmas a couple of years ago. Now we're getting married so I guess it was a really good kiss haha.

• Sorry about the down vote. That was me. Big thumb+small screen =wrong vote.

• lol, I do that a lot too and then I feel bad haha

• Mine was pretty bad..I was 15 and I was sharing my first kiss with a guy I had feelings for since the beginning of High School... However those feelings disappeared when we had our first kiss, I was slightly horrified by it tbh lol.

It felt like he was trying to eat me alive! I was thinking 'wtf is he doing! trying to swallow me whole?'

It felt like my whole face was wet, he had really bad stubble that scraped my skin and he kept on trying to suck my tongue or my lip!

But to make things worse, not only was this the first time he showed any interest in me, 5mins into the kiss he grabbed my hand and put it down his shorts! I pulled back and gave him the 'are you serious look' and walked away.

I've never considered that to be my first kiss though because it was pretty bad... My second kiss however was with my first boyfriend and it gave me butterflies and made my toes curl.. I can still feel his lips on mine when I think about it, it was pretty magical (for me anyway).. We're just good friends now, but I'll always remember out first kiss :3

• Ooh wow, that is bad. I wonder what his kissing is like now lol

• Haha I wouldn't like to know! I'm sure it can't be that bad since he's managed to keep a girlfriend for the past 3 years... but maybe that means she's a bad kisser too lol

• It was really romantic and kjust how they describe romantic kisses with a spark in the movies.

I was 18, awkward, shy, yet so passionate and fortunate enough to stumble upon this inexplicable chemistry.

He was 18, kind, handsome, athletic, outgoing, and spontaneous.

It was truly wonderful. It was like everyone else in the room disappeared and we couldn't stop kissing for the next thirty minutes or so.

• I really didn't know what I was doing but the moment was so right and there was so much chemistry that it's like it didn't matter : )

• My first kiss was awkward. It was my first , but it wasn't the guy's first. I felt like prey because he backed me into a corner and started hugging me and kissing me. He wasn't a good kisser. I don't know why but his teeth kept clinking against mine. I know it wasn't me because that was the first and last time at ever happened. He was an aggressive kisser. It was weird because he kept doing this weird thing with his mouth. He would like smack his lips while quickly gaping his mouth opened and turned his head. It made me think about a fish.

• havent really been kissed properly and I've never had a boyfriend but a guy has stolen kisses from me a few times, so... first kiss was stolen...