Am I considered skanky or slutty because of this? Please help!

Hello there! Umm, I could really both guys and girls perspectives on this. My relationships have been consisting of one reeeally long one, a four month one, a fling, and then just going on dates. This has been within a three year time period. I really do enjoy going on dates a lot. Its one on one time and I'm kind of different from one on one than to a group and I enjoy just getitng to know one person at a time. Unfortunately just now, this boy that I have been going on dates since summer has just been playing around and I guess I don't want to e a sloppy second? I hope that's understandable :/ I kind of stopped talking to him by this the end of this week and this boy just asked to hang out with him after school... because I just date a lot and have only had one real relationship and just stopped talking to this other guy, would I be considered to be kind of slutty? :/ Thank you lovelys for helping!

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you're having sex with all of them, I think you are fine

What Guys Said 4

• doesn't seem skanky or slutty to me

• Only if you never pay on the dates. Then Your just going on the dates for free stuff

• No not at all.

• Nope.

What Girls Said 2

• Not in my point of view. Just because you have been in a lot of relationships doesn't mean that you're slutty or skanky. Only if you date 2 guys at the same time or something like that. Please answer my question?

• it isn't really skanky but what could make you be considered that is more of how you behave, if you are you normal self and get guys its OK, if you are all over them to get their attention then that could be considered slutty