Would you judge a guy by the way he kisses?

He is really cute and good looking and I get along great with him. When we kissed at first it was great but then he kind of turned into a washing machine as in washing machine syndrome which was a but of a turn of. Would this tun you of a guy or am I being silly or does it really matter at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol it's not a turn off. You just need to teach him how to kiss better haha

What Guys Said 3

• girls (including yourself) judge a guy by his looks . no girl dates me because I'm below average (even unattractive girls ) and value me as human garbage

• yes. if a guy is bad kisser, there's no way we can be friends.

• Kissing is very passionate and individual and I think you can both make each other better!

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's silly to judge a guy's character and potential by the way he kisses.

Perhaps he sincerely just doesn't have a lot of experience and he needs a bit of work. That's perfectly normal! Most people don't come out of the womb knowing how to be a damn good kisser :P

However, there are some things you can take note of that speak volumes about a guy by the way he kisses you.

Where does he like his hands? On your ass? Tenderly on your face? Protectively wrapped around your waist? Does he give thoughtful little massages? Is he passionate and intense by running them through your hair?

Does he keep his eyes closed? Does he open them every now and then to lock eyes with confidence?

Does he just focus on your lips or does he give random pecks? Does he neglect your other kissable parts?

Kissing can tell you some things, but MAKING LOVE is really where you can learn a whole lot about a man!

• washing machine syndrome?