If a guy tells his girlfriend that he is dating her largely because he likes her boobs, will she feel bad?

Imagine a situation where the guy and the girl have been dating for a while, and the girl wants to spark a nice conversation. And the girl out of curiosity asks, "so what do you find attractive about me?" And the guy proceeds to be blatantly honest with her.

What if he tells her that cooking and cleaning are not important to him when he looks for a girl. He says that his most important standard simply is that the girl has nice t*ts. And when he tells her, he has a huge smile on his face? How would you feel?

• Flattered or amused
  • Degraded
  • Offended
  • Roll your eyes, shake your head, and say "uh"
I'm glad this is only a hypothetical question.

Most Helpful Girl

• I picked a because it would probably make me laugh.

What Girls Said 9

• i wonder why kicking him in the n**s is not a choice in the poll, because for me it seems like the only appropriate thing at the moment!

well I believe complimenting a girl on how nice her t*ts are are quite different from telling her that all that you like about her is her t*ts

i would feel offended and I will kick him and be like and that's the end of it and never look back !

• Telling a girl that you find her t*ts attractive is COMPLETELY different than telling her you're dating her for her t*ts ; ]

I would be a bit insulted if someone told me they were dating me for my t*ts... As I'd prefer my personality to be their main focus. I may even end the dating... [Please don't say this to a girl - it will only end badly lol]

However telling my you found my t*ts attractive would... Well I doubt I would find it flattering, but I would probably be amused and slightly embarrassed.

SO...

I'm going to vote... I'm going for C I reckon. Because if someone told me they were dating my for my t*ts, I'd probably be offended.

• I would look at the guy like he's a total idiot and would end the relationship.

• so your'e basically saying you don't care about anything else about her - just her t*ts?

yeah, I'd leave you mate.

• I would think, what a creeper

if a guy dates a girl just because of her boobs, so how many girls in this world would he want to date? the answer is millions

shallow and cheap man. I am sorry to say that

• Cooking and cleaning shouldnt matter. but her personality should matter a hell of a lot more then her boobs. what about her eyes or her smile or little things she does?

• LOL, I would probably laugh and feel kind of embarrassed. I'd feel offended some time later but while it happens I think I'd laugh because of nerves. It's like, how do you react to that? I can't really imagine.

• i'd slap him and never talk to him again

• Yea no seriously don't say that. That is a horrible thing to say.

What Guys Said 2

• =/ OMG this is great haha~

Havent voted yet but well worth the read

• "he has a huge smile on his face? How would you feel?"

I was assuming more people would expect that as a "Humorous" thing - but I'm guessing not after checking this thread a day after =/ *rubs jaw* <-- hah --- Well, I guess you could take it offending =/ but why? life is too short.

• I thought girls would find it funny too. As far as the guy actually being serious, I leave that for the girl to figure out. This just tells me how lame American girls are. They just don't have a sense of humor. That's why I am not fond of American girls. Seriously if a guy is faithful to a girl and he gives her a smartass answer such as "I am only dating you because of your boobs," she should get the hint that there is more to the relationship. Otherwise he would not have remained faithful.

• ^_^ Agreed on the fact that it was a smart ass answer hah... As far as american women =/ I don't know, there are some that can be stingy, and others not so much. I prefer to find the woman that will have a sense of humor and accept random remarks like this as "Smart-ass" comments and be able to flick me some sh*t... It shows which woman have a sense of self-security when you approach them like this IMHO.. ^_^ Have a great day and thanks for the good read!

• not really depending on how the man says it because I say it all the time..a woman is most likely to laugh