Guys: What is it that you wish girls would do more of (physically, but not sexually)?

I love it when guys hold my hand or cuddle me, but I wonder if guys felt the same? I'm sort of dating this guy and I've never been in a real relationship before. I'm a freshman in college and I just feel as though he's always the one who holds my hand, cuddles me and so on & so forth yet I only reciprocate. Is that how it's supposed to be or do guys like it when girls reach out for their hand, hug them first, kiss them unexpectedly, etc?

Also, we've been going out for 2 weeks but we've only kissed once and he was the one who initiated it. Do I ask for a kiss, lean in for a kiss first or wait till he initiates the next one?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, go for it.

What Guys Said 3

• My ex used to surprise me often with a hug or ask me to go on walks so we could talk and make out. She'd feel me up often, feel my arms or my chest and I'd just feel so wanted it was like I was high.

I'd say try to lean in for kisses but let him meet you half-way and it would be better if it were done when you're alone or feeling intimate.

• You should also take the lead on some things. We like it as much as you do

• Yeah, if he was my boyfriend I wouldn't mind. But we're sort of together but not really haha. If I hold on to his waist or grab his hand would he find me desperate or would he find it cute?

• Go for what you wanna do. We love holding hands, cuddling, kissing, hugging, etc.

What Girls Said 0