What to do or make of the situation?

I've been "dating" a guy for the past 4 months I say dating cause I haven't met him in person. I do however take this sorta serious, when we became a couple I stopped talking to other guys. I've never been one to believe in that whole online dating crap or believe anything a guy says to me. But with him it's different. He tells me he loves me (I tell him not to say that becauae I don't feel you can be in love with someone you've never met its mire of your probably in love with the idea of him. We've video chatted, so I know he is who he says he looks like. I've been trying to meet with him but he always laggs or jist says soon he lives in the valley but he's talked about the times he's gone over to some of the local beaches were I live by we talkd about meeting at the beach soon but that was over a month ago and still nothing. & lately he's been acting a little weird he won't text me or call me like he used to, that's not really a problem because I like having my space but sometimes well go days barely tlking then all of a sudden he decides to blow up my inbox with cutesy messages & lately if he decides he wants to call me ita usually any time after 12 am, got me feeling like some sort of booty call.My mind tells me something is off but every time I try to end it (done it twice) something in my heart tells mw I can't. But I can't go on with having a boyfriend who is technically not in the picture-.- I don't know what to do anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• You haven't even met him. You can't be a booty call for someone who you haven't had sex with. But it's possible you're not his priority. So it may be best to move on.

What Guys Said 4

• You're not really "dating" him at all... that would imply actually going on a date. What you have going there is... I don't even know what to call it. A farce, maybe? It sounds like he's not all that serious about having a real relationship with you. If I were you, I would ask him about it directly, and insist upon a meeting (soon) if the relationship is to continue. If it's a legitimate issue, like an anxiety disorder, then you can try to work it out. If he's dismissive, then let him go.

• You are misunderstanding something.

Online dating is supposed to put two people in contact, in order to meet up for a date.

It's not supposed to get into the nonsense of a purely online relationship (does that even exist?).

Anyway, tell him you have to meet if he wants to stay in your life. And stick to it. If he doesn't want to, then block him and move on. There are enough real people around not to keep your arms around a fantasy.

• Simple question for him, are you afraid to meet? If you get a BS answer, my advice would be to read between the lines. Can I understand possible reservations? Yes. Would that change the fact that I'd really want to be with you. Absolutely not. If you feel its a hot and cold thing, then there is likely an issue with sincerity or commitment. Good luck.

• meet up with him or see other people that is your options

What Girls Said 0