Do you think that it is odd for someone in their mid 20's to have never been on a date? Or kissed a girl & all?

If you found this out about somebody you knew would you think that they are f***ed up or something? I feel that is the way most people would feel. Its just bothering me now because I watched we're the Millard last night at the movies and I feel like I am still at the stage that he is at in that movie. I think that people look down upon it. Likethey ccan't understand that you have never been close to anybody of the opposite sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems there are more male late bloomers than female late bloomers

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• No, I wouldn't think they are f***ed up lol that's a little overboard. I'd think that they just need to get out more and need some more confidence, possibly a good wingman too!

• Don't feel bad man, you'll be OK. I wouldn't think any less of that person. I think it's more shocking to find someone's had double digit sexual partners and has yet to be in any committed relationship by that age. Which happens to be more common than you think.