Online daters, do you date lots of people at once or stick with one when you feel it's going well?

I'm new to it and don't really know what people generally do!

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried online dating, and despite having a full profile, despite writing personalized messages, despite being average looking, despite being intelligent and well educated with a great job, despite having many hobbies, and despite having virtually no standards, I had no success. That is the fate of almost all men who try online dating. Therefore, of course, the minority of guys whom girls are willing to date are going to have options and are likely to date multiple girls at once. I don't blame them. I'd do the same!

What Guys Said 3

• At the moment, I am sending messages to all the women I find interesting (I'm on okcupid), not really caring about their looks (because I'm 0% shallow).

If I can get a date (which I think won't happen), I'll stop talking to anyone else until I know the outcome.

But I am seriously starting to think I won't have any success, I have a terrifyingly low success rate.

• I been on online dating sites for a decade, women refuse to meet me, but then I am fat and ugly

• I talk to as many girls as I can and try to set up as many dates as possible, if I don't the women will

What Girls Said 2

• Well I don't date online anymore, but when I did, I would look for one person I had good chemistry with, could talk to for hours, easy conversation flow, funny, clever, and charming and stick with them.

I think peopel who date lots of people at once are either so self-absorbed that all they care about is what's right for them or they have insecurity issues and they need to feel like a ton of people want them.

• Me personally, I just went on dates with the one guy I'm with now. I went on a date with him and it felt good so I stopped talking to the other guys I was messaging