Why is he being hot and cold with me?

Okay, so I dated this guy for a little over two years. We were each others' first love and it was our first real relationship for the both of us. We broke up about five months ago, and ever since then it seems like we can't stay away from each other. Soon after we broke up, he started dating another girl but she dumped him about a month after because she was going away to college. Apparently he was "devistated'. We started talking again, the situation was hot and cold. One day we would be talking happily and another we would be on a no-talk basis. Recently, he told me he still cared for me very much and he has a connection with me he doesn't have with anyone else. He spontaneously asked me to meet with him and we hung out for an hour or so before I had to go to work, at which time he was acting very "lovey dovey" and almost like how he would when we were dating. However, the other day he texted me saying "Is it true you texted (ex girlfriend after me) while we were dating and freaked out on her?" and I told him that was obsurd and completely untrue (which it was). He claimed he didn't believe, until today when he texted me again and told me his ex verified that I had never done that. Even so, he acted very cold towards me and didn't respond to my question as to why he didn't believe me when I told him it wasn't true.

Anyway, I have no clue what is going through his mind and why he is being so bipolar with me and why he hasn't bothered to apologize for the accusation. Should I leave him alone until he contacts me again or should I try to sort out the situation? Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• he sounds like a drama queen you have feelings for him so why not sit down and talk

What Girls Said 0