He doesn't text me other than to make plans. Confused?

So their is this guy I've been seeing for about a month now. I've known him for two years and I didn't want to date him at first or give him a chance. During that time he chased me really hard and really tried to convince me to see him, he made a lot of efforts to make text conversations and get to know me. Since we started dating he has gone on two big trips one which lasted two weeks and then last weekend he went to a wedding. I just find while he's away he hasen't been great at texting he didn't ask how my weekend was or send me any cute texts. The only things I've been getting are setting up our next dates. He does make plans in advance and when we see each other we have a great time. He told me he likes me. I'm just getting really worried that his lack of touching base with me and seeing how I'm doing is a sign he doesn't see this going anywhere, or he doesn't think of me that much. I'm wondering if I'm expecting to much to soon because he's been so busy with school and gone a lot since we started dating. Help please!

What Guys Said 1

• Well, to be fair, some people just aren't big texters. I think if you notice him with his phone out when he's around you texting, but he doesn't text you, he's probably not that into you.

But honestly, I think you're probably stressing to much on text message. Yeah it's a big deal in this generation, but for some people it's an uncomfortable way to communicate, just like being on the phone. My best friend and I only text to make plans and we do all our catching up in person. It just feels right for us. Try not to worry so much. If the dates go good and keep coming, you have nothing to worry about.

What Girls Said 0