Can someone please tell me what I can do to get over this?

What this means? Or, most importantly, assure me why I should move on and how to do it fast?!

Long story short: My boyfriend and I was in a relationship for one year, he cheated on me and lied within the 8 month, then the relationship started going downhill. He then cheated on me again, the day before he broke up after I told him something wasn't feeling right. He never told me he cheated, none of the times, I had to find out formyself. He dumped me because he wanted to be single and mingle, and because I didn't trust him, and acted like a total a**hole, but kept texting me everyday anyways. I cut contact with him 2 weeks after we broke up, so he went crazy missing me and came back to get me back. I said I wasn't sure, but we started dating anyways days later. He told me for sure we were going to get together again because he was so sorry, and I was so happy, but after some weeks again, he wasn't at all sure if he ever wanted to get together. So he comes up with different reasons why we can't be in a relationship, and I get sad and frustrated, and ends up crying a lot and being jealous. This; because he already found someone else he's dating. He's now dating me and her, but refuses he's dating her. So he breaks up with me, AGAIN, and goes right to the other girl and invites her on a date.

So, am I just a complete moron, or is he an a**hole, or both?! How can I get over him? He's making me crazy, I can't think nor sleep nor eat.

Please give me some advice on what the hell he was doing and what I can do to get over this? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• wow,he screws up several times and you take him back? That was your main mistake, the a**hole cheated on you and when you busted him you bruised his ego, then he misses u? no, he misses being in control of things and when you gave him the power back..again,he did the same sh*t ..read narcissitic behavior,u will see him there, run from him, he will tear you apart, that is not love, that is a douche bag who will do his dirt to the next girl as well. Wish her luck and pity her,he is her problem now,they DO NOT change,you will heal form this.,speaking from experience

What Guys Said 2

• You really need to forget him.He's been using you and every other woman he met.

I think you can do a lot better,and that won't be difficult.

• What a tool. To answer your question I would definitely say both. It seems to me he is just using you to fill the void until something else comes around. I think you already know this so it's time to let go and move on. To get over this you need to cut off contact and start focusing on you. Whether that be school, work, exercise, new hobby whatever it may be keep yourself busy and time heals all wounds. Hope this helps!

• Thank you so much for the good answer, I will for sure cut him off. Now I got the to point where I'm angry, that's progression right? I want to completely cut him out of my life, but I also want to show him that I fastly can move on from his bullsh*t.. But thanks very much :)

What Girls Said 2

• He's a jerk, he's always going to be a jerk and there's no point in ever hoping he'll change his ways. Be the woman who won't put up with it and don't let him back in your life. He is not worth your time, you are worth so much more than wasting time on someone treating you this way.

He's cheating on you. He's cheating on his new girl. He may have other girls aside from the two of you! He likes triangulating women because it makes him feel like a man. It's not manly and he needs a reality check.

• Yes you are an idiot. You dumb girl why would you let your heart out to a piece of shet. I'm sorry but that upsets me so much. I know you love him but you have tunnel vision loving him not seeing what everyone else does. He's not gonna change he's only into flings right now. He came back to you to see if he could now he thinks he can anytime. You should want to be someone's number one and only one and you shouldn't have to compete to do that. If your looking for drama then stay with him but no one can pity you since you put yourself there. I know heart ache is hard but what pain is worst, spending time being treated bad by him and keep getting hurt then hurting over the official break up or lookin at all that has been done and just deal with the breakup now. Best way to get over it is have fun with your girlfriends and enjoy the single life of no drama, do anything more social to bring more people in your life.