How hard would it be to date out of your league?

How hard would it be today out of your league? For as long as I can remember it is always been my dream to date and eventually marry a very beautiful woman so naturally I am wondering how hard would it be to get into a relationship with a woman who is quite sexy and quite beautiful to satisfy my tastes

Most Helpful Guy

• You never know who women are attracted to... Some of them are attracted to Pitt or Clooney, while others are attracted to Billy Joel or Lyle Lovett. For me personally, beauty is only part of the package. Far more important is her attitude, as well as how compatible you two are together. If all goes well, you two could end up getting married; I wouldn't want to spend the next 40-50 years with someone who drove me up the wall.

What Girls Said 3

• If you're lacking in good looks, naturally you'll have to make up for it in other areas, especially if you want a girl out of your league. That means you'll likely need a killer personality or an excellent paycheck.

If you look at my parents, you'll see that my mom is HOT and my dad, well, looks his age haha. Pictures have shown that my dad was only average looking even when they were just dating. He didn't have money at the time (though he does now) but my mom could tell that he was smart and hardworking and he was also very funny and charming.

• I'll date you

• I know I'm going to sound horrible but.. statistics show if you have money... it probably wouldn't be that hard :p. I mean that is totally terrible but think about it.

• You know they're not all turned on bymoney

What Guys Said 1

• Women are only attractive for a certain period of time and people get sick of their games. So when they are washed up, worn out, and saggy, they will latch on to anything that makes eye-contact. Just tough it out for a bit buddy.

• I don't understand do you mean physical appearance? because if not what I'm looking for Not some lady who's in her 90s

• soooo you want somene beautiful and you're going to wait till you think they look ugly.. what's the point exactly?

• Well they will not be too ugly When they are between 30 and 33 plus it's way better than nothing Perfectly beautiful for their age