Would it be weird if I texted her? Would they think I’m coming on to her?

I don’t get along with my bf’s bros girl, but I do however get along with his brothers girlfriend and his brother. We were over at his bro’s girlfriend house the other night for a party, and drinking. Just me and my boyfriend, his bro and his girlfriend, and his bro’s brother and girlfriend. A big part of the night let’s call her B, B and I were talking about all kinds of things. She mentioned about 3 or 4 times that she needed to get my number so she could text me. At the end of the night before she left I handed her my phone an she put her bf’s number in cause her phone is off. Half the time I spent with my boyfriend wile he puked his guts up, the rest of the time I was messin with him and showing heavy pda to tease him. Didn’t get to spend that much time talking to her. K my bf’s bro’s girlfriend texted my guy the next morning saying I was coming onto B. Ummmm how? and guys what would you think of that? Me an K don’t get along and earlier that night she started bawling her eyes out cause she thought we were talking about her .One time during the night B huged me and our boobs basically just bounced off each other, I made a joke saying ever notice how girls never really hug? We really just bump boobs, kinda like a chest bump like guys do. lol Like our boobs say hello. NOW this was a JOKE and we were drinking. But it got under my skin when she said I was coming on to her I mean how? by having a convo with her, she kept motioning me to come talk an sit with her, and we shared a drink but that was HER. She did go to the bathroom with me still in their but again that was her!. I don't know why but it just bothered me. I don’t get along with many girls and want to text her but I don’t want them to be like oh she’s coming on to b again. WHat should I do? Note these are all my bf’s people and this is one of the first friends of his i’ve hit it off with. Would it be weird if I texted her? I mean she did tell me like 4 or 5 times to call her or text her but I mean if she thought I was hitting on her I don’t wanna make her feel weird ya know?

Most Helpful Guy

• He was hoping you were coming on to her so he could jerk off to the idea.

What Guys Said 2

• Paragraphs please.

• Well, the way you handle children is by ignoring them when they are being immature.. so do the same here. Just ignore it and if they bring it up again just keep your cool and say it was her coming onto you. If you get upset, then they will just try to mess with you more and more

What Girls Said 2

• im so confused, I read the first sentence and got lost. so again, who is the girl that you do not get along with? and is she the one that you want to text?

• im confused by your terminology... wouldn't your boyfriends bros brother just be your boyfriends brother as well?