Curious about interracial dating?

What's your race? Do you have a racial preference? if so why? I'm just curious, and I don't mean to offend anyone. And please be true, I promise I won't be offended :) thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• This again..

This will typically be your answer:

White male: White women

White male unsuccessful in getting a White woman: Asian women

Asian female: Wants to upgrade her genes, self-esteem, and social status among her peers with a White male.

Asian male: Wishes he could get a White girl, but can only get Asian.

Indian M/F: Indian, also wishes they could attain a White suitor.

African American male: White girl, Latina, and did I say White girl?

African American female: Black guy.

And so on.

• What do you mean by "upgrading her genes"?

• alright alright, I appreciate your opinion, I'm keeping my word, ill give you ba

• Well, I didn't think you would actually do it. Thank you, that was very kind. :)

What Guys Said 19

• I'm black. I don't have a racial preference, but I've mainly dated girls who were black, white, Indian and mixed girls. I grew up in the suburbs around white people and went/going to multiracial/cultural schools. I've been fortunate to be exposed to different races and I can tell you that there are beautiful girls in each and there are many unique cultural traits to appreciate. Hopefully as I get older the "Interracial" part will fall away and just see people as dating people who they are both attracted to and compatible with regardless of their ethnic or racial background.

• I'm white.

I've never had any racial preferences. I am learning that most people do which is kind of strange to me.. It could be because I was never into mainstream beauty or what the entertainment industry pushes. I've always liked to formulate my own opinions.

I would never date someone just because they're a certain race. I would never treat a woman differently due to her race. I simply don't care about race I guess.. If I fell in love with someone who had a different skin color than me or whatever so be it. I think it's something so strange to be hung up over.

• Black. I don't have preference, I've seen beautiful women of all races. I tend to date whoever, just a matter of who can make my heart pound of out of control first.

• I'm a Sponge and my racial preference is a Squirrel in a spacesuit.

• I'm white and really don't have much of a racial preference. My area mostly has white people with a few of Mexican decent so that's usually what I see. I think it would be interesting to be with a black girl. That's the only race I haven't even kissed. The census says they are only 2.5% of the population. Assuming you live in Castro Valley, I live north of the bridge.

• Your from Castro Valley? I went to high school in Castro Valley and grew up in Hayward

• I live north of the golden gate bridge, in the north bay. Previously I lived in San Jose and was born in Santa Cruz.

• nice I went to school in san leandro

• I'm Black. I've primarily dated Black and White girls (and doubt that's ever going to change), but I don't think I really have a racial preference. Living in a fairly racially diverse area, I come across attractive girls of all races quite regularly.

• I am white obviously - My only Girlfriend was white. But I like Hispanic girls a lot to. As for black and Asian girls I would be open to dating them as well.

• I'm Asian but do not have a preference. I do however, find black girls zzdamn fine the most often.

• Do a lot of Asian guys find black women attractive because that's one thing I hardly ever see is a Asian guy and a black woman is it because it's looked down on in your culture?

• It depends. My grand parents disapprove of my cousin's black girlfriend but they're old folk with old views lol. Both of my parent's best friends are black and they know I really dig black girls. Sometimes my ma would tease me and ask "why would a black girl want to date your skinny ass" so I don't think they care who I date. She's more worried about their values than their race. I don't have many Asian friends so I can't speak in that regard but if you fine, you fine, no matter what your race.

• I can say that Asian guys are definitely the least comfortable dating outside their race though. A lot of us growing up are teased about our features (myself included) and it can really do a number on your confidence. I'm not implying that other races don't get teased for their features, but the whole 2 inch noodle stereotype is pretty damn ruthless if ya ask me lol.

• i'm white and I love black women

• I'm Black, German, French. I prefer to only date Black girls.

• Asian (Oriental), but I will never say I'll never date someone from a different race.

• I'm mostly Black with some Native American (Mattaponi).

Growing up I was mostly surrounded by black girls, so I was only attracted to them.

But once I got to high school and played volleyball, I became attracted to girls other than black. Volleyball was not only was different for being a black male (most think its a feminine sport), but helped my exposure to different races of people I met.

I've only dated outside my race once, she was Puerto Rican/Italian.

• I'm white. I would date interracially In terms of just hooking up, I've actually been with more black girls than white girls. I'm not more attracted to black girls or anything, just worked out that way.

• I'm mulatto

I don't mind dating any race. 3/4 of black girls in California are unattractive though, at my school there are only 2 attractive black girls. One of them looks Blasian though.

• I do not want to mention my race because its considered inferior, and I don't want to be racially discriminated on the internet aw well, because in real life I experience this kind of discrimination on a daily basis.

As for my dating preference, I don't really have any such preference. For me what matters is the woman's kindness and personality, and NOT her race.

• Black. No preference, there's attractive women of all races

• I'm a white male and I'm attracted primarily to black girls.

I'm just more attracted to them. I think maybe because I'm very pale, I like their darker skin color. I also like their strong personality and down to earth attitude and how passionate they are to please and stand by their man.

• I'm white and I like Asian girls.

• White. Don't find many black women attractive unfortunately, but I am not against dating one if I find her attractive and she's normal.

• I've heard that a lot haha, to be honest I see where you stand. Thanks

• lol yeah for sure thanks for being straight forward a lot of ghetto girls where I used to live, I was asking because my best friend is white super tall we're compete opposites and when people see us together they stare and even he notices, it's just awkward and I was just curious about how people feel about interracial, so I'm glad you added why not just because you're not attracted to them.

• This guy is so right... I've ran into far more "ghetto" girls and it's really did a number to turn me off completely.

What Girls Said 17

• I'm black and my preference is for black men. I want to be someone who I can relate to and who understand what it's like to be black in a world like it is today. I don't discriminate against other races but there's just something about black men that I absolutely love.

• Asian/Black.

My preference - Caucasian. I grew up in a predominantly white area and I find more white men a lot more attractive than any other race.

White chocolate <333

• I'm white. I prefer white and Asian guys but I'm pretty flexible when it comes to dating interracially. Not to mention, dark skinned guys with light eyes are total panty droppers. :P

• I'm black and white.

I don't have a racial preference. Though up until my current boyfriend, I had only dated white guys.

• I am asian, and prefer Caucasian. Mainly because of the culture background, I like open minded people. I find them more attractive

• What's my race?

My mother is biracial and my father is black, but I identify myself as an African American female.

Do I have a racial preference? Why?

No, I do not have a racial preference. I am aware that good men with golden souls are a dying breed. To me it is absoutely unintelligent and foolish to further limit myself by excluding guys because they were born with certain features. Not only that, but my mind is so artistic that I truly APPRECIATE DIVERSE FEATURES, instead of acting like there's a problem with them.

• I'm black and Hispanic and my boyfriend is white

You could always do the approaching? A lot of guys like that.

• I'm adopted by a nice black family. I'm 100% Mexican

• I'm white and I have no racial preferences. I have never found someone (un)attractive because of their race. It's just not a factor to me. It's one of the last things that crosses my mind.

• I'm half-Singaporean and half-Swiss. I have a preference for Caucasians, probably because my mother is European...

• Mixed race. I usually mainly like white guys nearly every guy or celebrity I've liked or been attracted to or guys I've dated. Have all been white . I'm open minded with who I'd date just whoever I like and get along with and attracted to them.

• I'm Asian and I have a thing for latin European and Latinos. But I'm open to date any race if I find them attractive.

• I'm Asian. Have dated Asians, blacks, whites, Latinos. I find black men more attractive though - dark skin, tall, muscular, humorous, open/direct communications, willingness to compliment etc. Whites are my least preferable ones.

• i'm Asian and race/ethnicity does not matter to me at all. I'll date black, white, asians, Hispanics... they just have to respect my culture and religion.

• I'm black. I tend to like Hispanics and whites. I try not to make race too much of an issue though. However, I am not attracted to Indians at all.

• I'm black. I only want to date another black person. There are some Latino guys that I think are cute but I don't know any.

• I'm black. I wouldn't say that I have a preference, but ever since I remember I'm attracted to white guys. And don't know if it's because I grew up around white people or if it's something more...

But I find myself more attracted to them than black guys. I'm also attracted to Latinos.