I want to ask him want he is expecting of "our relationship" but I'm scared..?

So.. I met a guy like a month ago. We have been dating and hanging out during the past weeks and we have been having sex too. I'm not sure about "what are we" and "where we are going", like, are we dating, or friends with benefits, or is it an open relationship, can I date other people, etc... and I know it's something only we can define, but for some reason I'm scared to talk to him about it. I know it can avoid a lot of drama in the future, but idk, I feel that he is going to be scared and run away,

btw, I don't want anything serious, but I don't want that one day he decides to leave without saying a word (because we are "nothing")

any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're scared, but you don't want anything serious? That makes no sense to me. Based on what you wrote, it sounds like you have deep feelings for this guy and you want a relationship. If that's the case, it would be best to let him know that. You don't want to keep wasting your time with someone who doesn't share your long-term goals.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You should probably have that talk considering you don't want anything serious. He could have other ideas and by not telling him that you're leading him on.

While generally it's fine to wait awhile before defining the relationship, if you're in it with no intention of being in a relationship you really need to state that to the person right away.

• why should he be scared. you're just telling him what's up. yore not forcing him to do anything. what's to be scared of-for him. you're the one doing the work and being honest.