Is it wrong to sleep with a couple of guys while dating ?

So I have these 3 guys that seem pretty interested not only in sleeping with me but my personality as well. I'm dating all of them , not in a relationship just going out, investing time with them and I'm sleeping with all of them. Some guys I guess are going to call me a slut, I am going to disregard those comments as those men believe in double standards. My question is, is it wrong to invest emotionally and physically with them until one decides to make a move ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it is a double standard (RE: unfair) to hold men and women to different standards as they are different. You can't expect a woman to bench as much as a man or to be as tall (a general rule). For a woman to sleep with many men, there is no merit as there is no challenge (this can depend on the men that she has slept) but for a man to sleep with many women, that is impressive and therefore exceptional unless they are trashy and easy.

I was in a situation with a girl who had multiple other guys but I couldn't accept that because I had "feelings" for her so I just distanced myself, I felt like she must have been talking to them the same way she spoke to me which made me question how genuine she could be. Anyway, I still think fondly of her but she just wasn't ready to commit to anyone.

What Guys Said 2

• Well the problem isn't to invest emotionally and physically or not with them until one decides to make a move.

The problem is that if one decides to make a move, all of sudden, you'll become the woman with a boyfriend and two lovers.

And in all honesty, that would instantly give you a very bad background. You'd have to live with that.

Knowing that you will have led on the other two guys.

You might be leaving the other two as soon as the third of them would make a move, but good luck in explaining the situation, if he ever comes to learn about it.

• In my opinion it is wrong because I treat people the way I want to be treated and I wouldn't do that to a girl. You should ask yourself would it bother you if you found out they were sleeping with other girls besides you. Sleeping with multiple people at the same time makes you a slut and guys that do it are sluts(man whores) to, don't matter if you are in a relationship or not. People that act like this have little or no character.

What Girls Said 2

• Sleeping with more than one guy at a time isn't for me, personally. But dating is OK. Dating is how you get to know people. You can't be expected to commit to someone that you don't know very well. But sleeping with concurrent partners puts all of you at risk for stds and also confuses your emotions. I'm assuming you're on the pill, so you don't have to worry about pregnancy confusion. Please use protection with all of these dudes every time, because there's a good chance that they're also sleeping with multiple partners.

• I think you should think whether you would like either of them to do the same thing to you, if you wouldn't then stop