Girls: On a first date do you expect to be kissed if you like the guy?

If you went on a first date with a guy would you let him kiss you on the cheek? And what if the guy does not kiss you? What would your thoughts then be?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but I would expect to see him again soon :)

What Girls Said 8

• I expect nothing on a first date other than kindness. If I feel like giving a guy a kiss, I do it. If he doesn't want a kiss, I respect it. It wouldn't make me think anything negative either way.

• I personally would be a little weirded out if I was kissed on the first date. My first boyfriend (Still together with him) did not kiss me for about 2 months. I would prefer to not be kissed on the first date, I think maybe it would make me feel a little cheap.

• If you are unsure, and she seems to kind of want to kiss you, I would just kiss her hand. (If you are even holding hands yet)

• I don't expect it, but a peck on the cheek if you liked is nice, because it tells her where you stand. Most people are a bit insecure after a first date and this will gie her more confidence

• if things went well it's nice to get a peck on the check, but I don't expect it, at that stage it's definitely better to err on the side of caution and take things slow than to end up killing any attraction stone dead.

• i expect nothing more than a hug on a first date. I wouldn't even let a guy kiss me that soon.

• Okay since you don't expect nothing more that a hug. Would it be best if the guy asked to hug you or just go for it? I've never been on a date, so I don't know.

• just hug her right after you say good night. it'll feel natural, just open your arms and go for it.

• e92brah: Yeah, she probably gave a guy her number, and suggested he might call her.

• If she has given the signs, Yes otherwise Don't you dare.

• I wouldn't expect it but I don't mind a little kiss. It's pretty cute in my opinion.

• Yeah :) a nice peck

What Guys Said 6

• I've had random experiences.

I go for a kiss on the first date and I've gotten anything from her getting a major case of butterflies to girls hating me.

I say go for it and if she doesn't like it, it means she never liked you to begin with. So then you'll know you don't have to waste your time on her. Don't be afraid to make the move.

• In my experience, most women are willing to kiss on the first date if they're feeling it.

If they're not interested though, it's major awkward.

• Man, don't kiss her on the cheek. If you get too nervous to kiss her on the lips, then at least kiss her on the forehead. Kissing a girl on the cheek can be really awkward.

• come on bro this is not the 1950s. if you don't at least make out with her on the first date you have failed.

• I always get to nervous to kiss on the first date :(

• First date I give a quick kiss