I have to choose, and I don't know who to pick

Basically, me and my ex boyfriend broke up about 7 months ago, and in that time I've became very close to a boy I've known for about 4 years. We flirt a lot and were basically a couple, but we just haven't made it official yet. anyway my ex boyfriend has been talking to me and flirting with me a lot lately, and I'm startng to like him again, but I still like my friend too. I have to choose between them because its not fair if I lead one of them on, but I don't know who to choose

i get on great with boy of them, and the only reason I broke up with my ex is because he moved away for a little while.

My friend has always been there for me, and I've fancied him for ages but I still love my ex. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• With your ex - making things work again is going to take quite the effort ;

That same effort has already been applied over a long term with your friend.

With that being said, some wise advice I took from an elder lady was this:

"Marry your best friend, and you will never feel the same love ever again"

Meaning that if you were to choose your "good / best" friend - over some guy you just met on the street and kicked it off with great ; well... it would be like your own "personal brand of drug" that you can't get enough of. Mind you some of these relationships between best and good friend can fall apart, but it is less likely to happen because of being scared about "losing someone meaningful"

My advice, is leave the ex alone for now - if things don't work out with your good friend then you could always pick things back up like your wanting to do now. Also, I recommend you don't take any actions until you clear your mind of both of them - otherwise you could be going off of feelings vs truth ^_^

Hope this helps, let me know what you decide, I'd like to see how this applies to yourself

• Thank you, ill let you know how it goes.

• ^_^ My pleasure, if I can be of further assistance please let me know.

~ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like you have a really -good- problem, after all, choices aren't bad things. You have two guys that both show interest in you, and it's excellent that you're choosing not to lead them on. Bravo!

Now to pick which one strikes your fancy... the old boyfriend with history, or the new one with unknown potential.

That's a decision I'm afraid you'll have to make yourself. You could create a list of pros and cons for each boy. I think you'll find you gravitate more to one or the other.

• Thank you, I think I'm going to do the pro/con list and see what comes up :)

• hard situation tell me how it turns out there isn't any one answer

What Girls Said 0