Would an emo guy date an introverted girl?

Okay, I'm an introvert, I like to be by myself most of the time, people see me as the quiet shy type who always stays in a dark corner (but no I'm not emo). I like to draw, and I listen to heavy metal and screamo, also, I don't wear makeup because I don't believe that I need makeup to look pretty, and I don't really do anything with my hair... I just don't see the reason for big puffy hair, and I wear a lot of black casual clothing. I'm very emotional, caring, and I would do anything to make someone I care about smile. I like a serious relationship, and I was wondering with all these facts about me would an emo guy date me? I like emo guys because I think they're very caring and they would know what it's like to be hurt, but still, I'm wondering if one would go out with me.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0

• I think it's more situational and would be very hard to generalize people. Not every "emo" guy will like you, but some will. Try being interested in each person for who they are and not just generalizing them by how they appear. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but by generalizing "emo" I think it may be hard for you to find anyone that you truly like.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!