Gender wars on pof.com

I'm only on that site for the forums, not looking to date as I have a busy life at the moment. Anyway, that's all I see on there is each gender bashing the other. Is it dating sites that's the cause? How so? Or people are just miserable? It's just so stupid, makes me laugh actually considering the bashers are in their late 30's to 50's. Pathetic if you ask me.

Isn't there a game show called "Battle of the sexs" Why not have the "Wars" on there?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I've heard that POF is the bottom of the barrel as far as dating sites go, both from people online and by people I know who've tried it. I don't know why that is.

• Considering I was on pof for one day before meeting the person I'm now dating but having seen the responses and comments, etc., I have to agree.

It was the first time online dating and when it is free, I think people feel they have an open forum to vent, however it's not appealing when people air out the ugliness in themselves.

What Guys Said 2

• used to use the forums on that site but was a few years ago , they can be interested don't remember seeing a lot of gender bashing though but wouldn't be surprised some of the singles on there are bitter due to type of people on plenty of fish

• I didn't know they had forums on there, nor did I care much I figure half the questions that would appear on there show up on here anyway.