Should I delete my online dating profile?

I've like this guy for a while but he kept sending me mixed messages. We would hang out on his bed for hours (nothing happened, I'm disappointed), go ice skating, have dinner etc... And still no moves whatsoever. Eventually, I got tired of waiting as I realize spending time with him made me want to date or have a relationship with someone (preferably him). I signed up on an online dating website where I started to talk to a guy and we were really hitting it off (except we never met or said our real names).

The thing is , lately, The first guy seems more interested in seeing me, making even more plans,texting me more often etc... Even though I'm thrilled I don't know if I should get rid of my online dating account just yet, or should I?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can relate to the guy. I can go out on dates with women but once it gets to doing more I tense up and have problems going any further. The guy is obviously interestead in you as well or he would not be wasting so much time trying to be with you and talk to you. I would also not just ditch the online dating account though either, just see how the second guy acts and judge what is intentions are.

What Guys Said 1

• You should ask him what he wants. Then decide whether or not to delete your account

What Girls Said 1

• Date whoever you want until you actually have a boyfriend. Dating doesn't mean it's official. I'd say keep the profile and keep dating. Don't settle too soon because you haven't met enough of them.