Is dating a girl who's an Actor Supposed To Involve So much Drama (No pun intended)?

Ok not a troll question as the title might suggest. I'm dating an actor, I don't even watch TV so I barely have seen programmes or aware of the ones she acts in. It feels like my relationship with her always ends up involving uneccessary drama with everything.

I won't be able to text her or phone her for a day, or if I only text her once in the day, she will go off on a tangent and spam my messages with huge essays about how I'm selfish etc for not responding and without me even saying anything ends up turning into a fight that I need to appologize for every time. It is irritating as sh*t, I've told her but she continues and will make a scene about it and will straggle on the situation for long periods.

Does acting influence people to act certain ways like this?

What Girls Said 1

• Im an actor and I don't text. I find it unnecessary insufficient form of communication and a huge waste of time. I would never get into a fight with someone because they didn't contact me, that's retarded. If a person breaks an agreement the wither A. have a reason, or B. don't care. if its A I hear them out and deal with it rationally. if its B then the are wasting my time. there's nothing to argue about.

I've met people like her who were not actors or Women... I don't think her attitude has anything to do with the fact she's an actor. You also don't have to be in a relationship with her just because you're physically attracted to her.. doesn't sound like you're very compatible.

Why don't you set some boundaries so she can't yell at you for having a life. And you can't get mad at her for assuming you don't mind. Don't agree to things you know you'll be uncomfortable with, and stuck to the agreements you make.

What Guys Said 0