Ladies...would you rather date the drummer in a band or the guitarist?

Ok I play in a band called the Black Belts, you'll know the name one day and I play the drums ( quite well I might add ) and I was wondering do girls prefer themore easy laid back guitarist or the more agressive faced paced style of the drummer.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's so cute but not at all sweetie. Look at Ringo Starr, he was definately the least favourite Beatle. I mean, it went John, Paul, George and Ringo. They're always last. Look at Spinal Tap, I mean I don't think that guy ever got recognisition. Don't worry, there's lots of girls so some girl will go for you...

• Ringo was always my favorite Beatle haha

• Whatever when you see me on TV and blowin up on the radio you'll be in line with all the other groupies girl. lol ; )

• Sounds great! Keep braggin on this forum... I'm sure the Jonas brothers were braggin on some online forums before they made it! :)

What Girls Said 5

• I don't really think which instrument you play really matters, a lot of girls will just like the fact that you're in a band. All the guys I've ever liked have played guitar, but that wasn't ever the reason for liking them.

• A fella who plays any instrument gets my attention...

but I tend to go for a quiet type too...

• I like BOTH! anything...if your in a band...your hot! I LOVE drums and guitar

• Neither. No offense but guys in bands TEND to be assholes.

• Honestly, if you are in a band, that would give me braging rights to my friends, no matter what instrument you played (as long as the band is good).

What Guys Said 1

• Not really an answer,but Frank Zappa's autobiography has a laugh-out-loud funny analysis of the different musicians in a rock band, and how they each try to impress chicks in their own way.

link