Am I just not able to date as well as my cousins?

My cousins are players and they get many girls with one night stands, relationships. Etc. I have only had one girlfriend for two years. Its been a year that I am single. I am going to ask out a girl today, but I keep thinking of how hard it is for me to get a girls attention, and how easy it is for them. They do mistreat women by playing with her emotions as they have told me, but I wonder what it would be like if I did that. Should I start acting like them instead of being myself?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe take a page out of their book by taking more chances, showing your fun side, not being afraid to be seductive. There are guys who sleep with a lot of women because they are genuinely sexy, fun and at the same time, safe and respectful. While many women may fall for these guys, they are often honest from the onset and the women walk away feeling fairly good about the situation, even if it didn't end with a relationship.

Then there are guys who are liars and manipulators, who women often regret sleeping with at all. These guys care more about the ego boost of having women care for them and want them and then rejecting them. The sex is just a bonus. These guys have tons of drama in their life that often comes back to bite them in the ass.

The first type of guy can easily have a relationship as much as casual sex. He's straightforward, doesn't hide his sexuality and works to make sure women find sex pleasurable and fun. This makes women want to be with him. The second type attracts crazier women and often these guys end up falling for girls who are even more manipulative than they are, end up being beat up by some crazy cheater's boyfriend, end up with slashed tires, etc.

What Girls Said 6

• Nooooo... I'd much rather date someone like you and not them. They are players who are just picking up girls to use them for sex and then play mind games with her. Sounds like a nightmare.

Sorry, but they sound like a**holes and you don't, so don't become one if you want a relationship. Ask this girl out, see where it goes. Be clear with your intentions and don't string her along like a player would do.

• you should realize that by not hurting a girl or messing around with them you're already a better guy than your cousins , unfortunately many girls fall for "the bad boys" who mess around with them which would explain why your cousins get so many girls and you hardly but your cousins leave these girls and they learn their lesson dumbing yourself down to be like them is just going to make you like them ? is that what you really want? messing around with someone feelings is not a joke

• I wouldn't try being like them if I was you. I have no respect for guys like that and so much respect for guys who can actually be in a long--term relationship and not have 1000 girls in between.

• Just be yourself, you have already mentioned your cousins are players (I would call them douche bags sorry no offense since they toyed with girls' feelings). Never hurt an innocent person.

• how old are u? and how old are your cousins?

• Im 20. My cousins are 24,23, and 20 respectively

• No do not try to emulate them just because they're getting all these girls. For all you know, they might be having fun but their karma backlash will come back twice as bad eg. Crazy ex coming after you, unwanted STDS and pregnancies.

What Guys Said 0