Guy has a girlfriend, but texts me wanted me to go to house partys?

I kinda hooked up (kissed) this guy in a nightclub about 3 weeks ago. He didn't have a girlfriend at the time. we got each others numbers and he added me on Facebook and he texted me the next day. About 5 days later, I seen through his Facebook page that he is now in a relationship with some girl and has made it public. he didn't really text me at all after that till a week later. I met him in the college and stopped to say hi and then I left him, it was only a brief convo. he then said me a text a few minutes later and said" you regonized me <3 xxx" and then I said back "of course" , then h replys "Awww :D xxx" ... why is he sending hearts and x's I he a girlfriend? ... then I didn't reply, and I sent me a text asking me did I want to go to a house party in his house later on?.. I send I couldn't make it. then last night he text me wondering if I wanted to go to another house party. what to I do? xxx

Most Helpful Guy

• He's still keen to hook up with you DESPITE the fact that he's carrying on with someone else. So at least you know, and his polyamorous tendencies are not a secret. If you need to get laid - he's your man. If you want an exclusive relationship, trust your instinct and wait for someone else.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• Ignore him completely he wants his cake and eat it,he wants best of both worlds,someone he can tip on the side and a girlfriend to go home to,your best bet is to ignore him as ignorance never flails!

• Ignore his invites and keep a distance from him..