What is your opinion about dating a foreigner?

Here are some of my interesting findings in college:

Not a few white guys in college have Asian gf,but few Asian guys have white girlfriend. Many white girls have a black bf,but I never see any Asian girl date a black guy.

Do you know why? ((no offence, just curious)

Are you interested in dating a foreigner and what kind of foreigner you would like to date?(romantic French,traditional Chinese,etc)

Most Helpful Girl

• Speaking about averages black people have the most testosterone and the least estrogen, which will make black men more attractive to other races, black women not necessarily. Asian people have the least testosterone and the most etrogen, which will make Asian women very attractive to other races, but not Asian men. In return, Asian women are also likley to be attracted to black or white men.White and Hispanic people are somewhat in the middle, meaing it's fairly balanced

What Guys Said 3

• I don't notice a girl's race or ethnicity unless she brings it up or draws attention to it. In fact, I meet a girl in one of my classes from a country that I no longer remember where since she ended up having a boyfriend; but, anyway, I thought the differences between her and me (cultural, behavior, speech) made her adorable.

• The main concern I see with dating a foreigner is her motivation. Is she just looking for an American guy to snuggle up close to as a manipulative bid to get a green card? Any relationship that isn't genuine is a major problem. Plenty of foreign girls use international dating and marriage as a tool to obtain a green card, which is a real despicable maneuver. I'd be skeptical of any foreign girl based on that principle alone. No guy wants to be a stepping stone that is used.

• I'm not turned off by getting a foreigner As long as she's decent

What Girls Said 2

• Guys who date foreign girls tend to do so because they struggle with their own and see foreign girls (especially Asian girls since they worship white men) as passive and easy to control.

Most people date and marry their own. But the undesirables(especially undesirable white men) are the ones who venture out to Asian women since Asian women will date any white guy regardless of how ugly he is.

Also, Asian guys are seen as less masculine.

• I would date a foreigner if they have been in the country for a while now. Lets say 6 years. Some not all would use you just to get their visa. There have been plenty of scams like that on the news. I'm open to any "foreigner" of any nationality. Accents (if he has one) are hot.

• Agree,accents are cute!

But I prefer date a foreigner who haven't been in my country for a long time and don't know much about our culture.This makes him a more authentic foreigner:p