(Guys) Does he want to be with me?

We talking on OKC back in August. We met a week later. After a couple of dates he said that we are officially dating. So I deleted my dating profiles and told him I did. If I remember right, I think he said nice - it was through text. I cut out every guy that was interested in me, ignoring calls and texts.

Now out of curiosity now, I made a fake profile on OKC just to see if he deleted his. And he didn't. First thought, maybe he forgot, but I said he was online! Yet no one has contacted him in the last week.

So last night I texted him, "I know you're away but I was jut wondering, did you ever delete your profile?" I haven heard back yet.

A little more background, we have been intimate but we have not had sex yet. I sometimes feel I want to be with him more than he wants to be with me. Yet he told me and I quote, "at the end of the day I want the same thing you do"- refers to relationship convo.

And we talk about all the stuff we want to do to each other when we have sex.

It just bothers me so much he has his profile still. Am I over reacting? Or is it normal for me to feel like this? I want to be with him and only him. Am I putting out too much? Please help! I am worried and feeling lost. I've never been in a relationship, I've never had a boyfriend. Yet he never actually called me his girlfriend, he said we were dating! I am also a few months older than him.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to see him in person. Ask him point blank about the profile. If he lies to you then you need to stop seeing him. Especially since you haven't had sex yet. Better to bail before you have more emotions tied up in him. If he can't even give you a definitive answer over something so simple then he isn't worth another minute of your time. There are plenty of guys out there who won't act like him. I wish you the best and good luck.

• Yea he doesn't use it, he typically doesn't delete things. I believe him, he wouldn't lie to me. And we grew closer this past weekend.

What Guys Said 2

• You ever watch House? His favorite saying applies here: "Everybody lies." Pay attention to what he does, not what he says.

• Using a made up profile, with a cute girls picture, contact his online profile, and pretend you are interested in him, see if he takes the bait, that way you know if he's a player or a good guy.

• Let me know how it goes, good luck.

What Girls Said 0