Should I tell him I'm sad he didn't kiss me?

I have been dating this guy for two months (we're both in our 20s), and yesterday I went over to his parents house to celebrate his birthday. I get along really well with the family and it was a very nice evening. When it was time to leave, he walked me to my car and we hugged and he kissed me on the cheek, but not our usual goodbye kiss. I only get to see him once a week and always look forward to it. I was thinking it was because it was still light out and his parents could have been looking, but I'm sad he didn't kiss me. Do you think it's because he doesn't do PDA in front of his parents? Should I say something to him about it in a cute way?

What Guys Said 1

• cute way maybe. Other than that, I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

Though I'd need to know more if this "kiss" is that big of a deal - your personalities, status of relationship, etc.

• Our kisses goodbye are usually pretty passionate and he had no problem initiating it. Also, we aren't officially a couple. We are both outgoing, but sometimes he seems reserved when it comes to affection. I might be making a big deal out of it, but I guess it is bothering me. He texted me later, and everything was normal. Would it seem alright just to say something along the lines of, "I'm kind of bummed I didn't get a kiss from you yesterday ;)" ?

• ehh, it may be too late/awkward for that. But maybe not. maybe next time you see him, when its kiss time, make a quip about it?

• I think you're right...I think it was the fact that his parents were around. If I make a big deal out of it when he could think nothing of it, I could come off as annoying. If it happens again, I will take care of it then and there haha.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't do a PDA in front of my parents. Just leave it - he might think you're clingy if you're upset he didn't kiss you one night.