What if I look worse in real life than online?

I'm on an online dating site and I posted the 6 best shots of myself from the past 6 months, standing at a flattering angle and generally I'm photogenic. I know I'm cute but maybe 10 pounds overweight (5'4" and 152 lbs). I'm getting tons of responses on the site from seemingly attractive, intelligent guys that want to meet up, but I'm nervous. What if when they meet me they think I'm too chunky? Should I post some less flatteringly pics? I don't want to go on dates and get a bunch of rejections like they don't call me again after...

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody puts on their best outfits when selling themselves. You won't look exactly how you look in photography, but they won't be neither as intelligent nor as attractive as they looked online. That's why it's important to meet face to face. In my opinion, as soon as possible, in fact. Appearances can be deceiving, and everything are pure appearances online.

What Guys Said 1

• Thats not bad, I am on online dating sites and I tend to always go for a girl who has a little extra weight. I think you should give these guys at least the opertunity to spend time with you and you never know one might evole into something serious.

What Girls Said 1

• 10lbs is nothing to worry about :) its not like you're 300lbs posting images to hide it and make yourself look skinny (I know women that do this)

dont worry about it you sound like you're curvy which is very attractive not fat, if its bothering you so much add your weight and height onto your profile and post one full body shot (clothed obviously lol)

any guy that would reject you over 10lbs that can be worked off in weeks is very shallow anyway