Kate upton dating guy 12 years older! Is this wrong? would you? What do you girls think? Is she crazy?

What do you girls think? Is Kate upton or any girl who dates 12 years older crazy? Have you done it? Would you date a decade older if you are in early 20s? Is she crazy or is this normal?

Holla at me ladies!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been interested in men 18 years older than me, so her 12 years isn't a big deal. No they aren't crazy. Older men are VERY different from younger men, and a lot of women prefer that older man. I would think people would be commenting on the fact that someone dates a woman who is as dumb as a box of hammers because she's beautiful lol

• Lol is she really that dumb? How did your older dating go?

• She's pretty, yeah. Doesn't have much of a curve though, her waist doesn't curve in. I don't care for blondes much either.

• Her waist doesn't curve but she has meat on her bones. Big breasts obviously but also meat on her legs and not the eating disorder look most models have. No agree she has no ass or hip to waist ratio but she does have a cute face

What Girls Said 11

• I don't think its crazy, unless she is 13 and dating someone already working. But if you are in your 20s and are an adult, it is not so crazy to date someone who is 32. I would date someone who is 32 for sure. They have that experience that younger men don't have. :)

• You wouldn't have a prob dating a guy that much older? What would he have to bring to the table? Looking young? Very interesting!

• Not exactly. We broke up because he had to move overseas to work and I wanted to stay here. We decided to make things easier for us if we wanted to date someone else

• Oh OK what did your friends and family think about dating so much older?

• When you are that famous dating somebody that much older is proof they will not cheat on you and will value you rather than use you for your fame. Calista Flockhart did the same thing with Harrison Ford.

• Most guys cheat regardless of age I think. So you don't think this situation transfers over to normal girls dating a guy 12 years older?

• I don't think that's quite right...

• Who me or 523?

• I kinda think a man that age should have the maturity to handle a woman his own age, strange. She thinks he's older and wiser maybe but the truth is, he wants to date her because she's younger/more inexperienced and he can control her. Not saying ALL guys want that, but some do. I think this says a lot more about him than it does about her.

• He wants to date one of the hottest girls on the planet is what it says about him

• Oh you are in the model industry? Is Kate a sweet girl? Or most people besides the girl are scum?

• Film industry so I meet a lot of model/actors - they are usually exploited as a part of their career LOL

• Oh my God, who the hell cares? She's an adult in a consensual relationship with another adult. Why is age such a huge thing?

• So would you date that much older?

• I'd definitely date one if they asked me. I mean, as long as we enjoyed each others' company, had some of the same opinions, and had a mutual attraction toward each other.

• Ok that is great

• I once dated a guy that was almost twice my age.

• How did that end up?

• Every relationship is different.

He wasn't overly social, and I was a trophy for him. Once I learned that he would put up with a ton, I totally took advantage and acted out. but hey, I was 17.

I'm a different person now.. somewhat...

• Yeah I see

• dad is 12 years older than mom

I wouldn't do it though because they both find it hard to communicate and they don't get each others way of thinking

• Come on dude, you think THAT is bad? You clearly haven't seen much

• I have seen quite a bit. Do you think this is normal and would you do it? I didn't think so many younger girls were down with dating a decade plus older.

• She's a celebrity... The other point: More than likely the guy is a multimillionaire.

• So it doesn't Apply to regular people?

• And what? It's her life. Be with whomever makes you happy, leaving all other judgments aside.

• Would you date that much older? Just trying to see if most girls approve of this or would do it themselves

• Only if you still eat your guacamole! ;P!

• So I guess that is a yes! Have you?

• Who cares. She's like 21

• So would you date that much older? You don't think there is anything strange?

• If he's my type and if we connect..yes

• Ok great thanks. Guess this is more common than I thought

• I could careless

• My husband is 20 years older than me. Never tried to manipulate or use me...we just love and support each other. I couldn't ask for someone better :)

It certainly isn't normal and we've gotten some crap for it, but ts more amusing than anything now.

I think an 8-15 year age difference is more accepted and is becoming more common.

• Wow! 20 years? How old were you when you met?

• I know what you mean! So everything is good still with you two? What about in the bedroom lol

• That's always been good. We even have the same kinks!

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes I hate being born male for this

• Why?

• 12 years isn't really old enough to be their father unless you are really really advanced for your age lol

• For me I prefer 5 year age difference

• Shes so hot she can fart on my face.

• It makes sense. Most guys her age probably couldn't last more than a minute in bed with her. She needs to go older to find a guy who can hold off better.

• If Kate Upton was named then I would Last a minute no matter what age

• I don't know. I'm pretty sure I'd have shot off at just the sight of her t!ts in my teens. In my early 20s, I'd probably be able to make it into her, but I'd shoot off like a rocket within a minute. Now in my mid-30s, I think I could get past 5 minutes for round one and could probably get to 10-15 for round 2 if I was really focused.