If your new girlfriend gave you her old cell phone, but had forgotten to delete all of the date (pictures, text messages, emails, etc...) would you snoop around and look at it all?
I did give a guy I recently started dating my old cell phone, but I did erase all the date before I gave it to him. Then I told him o take it to a store to have them change it to his numbers. But it prompted my curiosity. How many of you out there would read look at it all had I not erased it vs. How many would just ignore the information and take it to the store to get wiped clean?
If you would look at something else not in the poll, please elaborate.
- I would look at all the data17% (1)29% (2)23% (3)Vote
- I would look through the texts and emails only0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I would look at the pictures only33% (2)29% (2)31% (4)Vote
- I would look at texts, emails and pictures0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I wouldn't look at anything and would just get it wiped clean50% (3)42% (3)46% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I picked pictures only - but honestly it would not be like "aha I hit the jack pot; guilty pleasure...look through all his pictures!" I'd have a 50 50 chance of asking him, ooo can I check out some of your old pics before I wipe out everything? If he said no, I would just wipe the thing clean. If he said sure, I'd browse through and laugh with him if I found an old cute pic of him or something. It's a thing to do if you're bored and mildly curious, but I wouldn't do it at all if I weren't bored0