Would you snoop around in your new Girlfriend's cell phone if you had the perfect opportunity?

If your new girlfriend gave you her old cell phone, but had forgotten to delete all of the date (pictures, text messages, emails, etc...) would you snoop around and look at it all?

I did give a guy I recently started dating my old cell phone, but I did erase all the date before I gave it to him. Then I told him o take it to a store to have them change it to his numbers. But it prompted my curiosity. How many of you out there would read look at it all had I not erased it vs. How many would just ignore the information and take it to the store to get wiped clean?

If you would look at something else not in the poll, please elaborate.

• I would look at all the data
  • I would look through the texts and emails only
  • I would look at the pictures only
  • I would look at texts, emails and pictures
  • I wouldn't look at anything and would just get it wiped clean

Most Helpful Girl

• I picked pictures only - but honestly it would not be like "aha I hit the jack pot; guilty pleasure...look through all his pictures!" I'd have a 50 50 chance of asking him, ooo can I check out some of your old pics before I wipe out everything? If he said no, I would just wipe the thing clean. If he said sure, I'd browse through and laugh with him if I found an old cute pic of him or something. It's a thing to do if you're bored and mildly curious, but I wouldn't do it at all if I weren't bored

What Guys Said 5

• No I wouldn't. And I often forget to delete texts and images from past relationships myself because I'm just lazy. Plus if she found out I was snooping through her phone without probable cause, that would start all sorts of drama I wouldn't wanna deal with.

• The pictures, totally. I love seeing pictures, even if they are just of her doing stupid selfies or of her dog. The other stuff I would delete, seeing as it isn't useful to me.

I actually trust my girl.

• Probably just look at the pictures

• I'd probably ask first if she minded cause I'd only really be curious at the pictures (like if she took any of trips and whatnot)

• I'd snoop for naked pics =P

• And what would you think if you did find naked pictures? ;-)

• I would rub one out immediately.

What Girls Said 5

• I was wondering this as well. Yesterday my boyfriend asked to see my phone so he could add a contact to it and my heart started racing because I couldn't even remember the last time I had deleted my old messages and I literally NEVER delete old pictures (I have pictures from January 2011 on here) and I was so afraid he'd snoop and find something old.

• Well, I don't have a girlfriend lol so I'll answer in reverse.

No snooping, no sneaking; I'd outright tell my man to his face, "Lets play a trust game. If WE can trust each other as much as we think we can; we can look through each others' phones right now and not be the slightest disappointed, upset, or hurt. Go!" I figure that way, it's more like saying "You can trust me. Let me see if I can trust you too. Lets see how far we can push our boundaries of comfort and trust." vs "I'm insecure and nosey so I'm just going to snoop through your sh*t."

In your situation specifically though, hell yes, I would snoop. I'd be curious about who my man was before I made him mine. If I was a dude, I would sure as hell snoop because many females like to put on this 'perfect, angelic' act but they're guilty of some shady sh*t deep down. I'd want to see her true colors.

• I would ask my girlfriend if I could look at the pictures, just because I think pictures are a great way to get to know a person. But, if they said no, or that they were too personal to look at or something, I would just erase all the data. I chose E, mainly because of the off chance they would let me look at the pictures, but it would probably be C, if they let me. So, either C or E.

• I wouldn't definitely snoop around a new boyfriend s cell phone, especially pics and texts, I wouldn't erase anything though.