I kissed this girl on the cheek, but I don't know how I feel about her.

So, I've known this girl for 4 years and have been in regular contact with her throughout and I always thought she was a cutie. I knew she liked me throughout those years and she never seriously dated anyone, but I just never really wanted to be with her. Now she's dating this guy.

We still hang out with a group of friends and she brings him along. But I think she still likes me (maybe she likes us both). She always makes an effort to sit beside me and puts her feet on mine, under the table in a sneaky kind of way (even when her boyfriend is on the other side of her). And I know what I say to her affect her emotions a lot.

Anyways the last couple times we hung out we've been getting closer. If anything she is getting bolder now that she is dating someone. I sometimes avoid hanging out with the group because I'm afraid of what might happen. Every time we hang out, she and I are really on the verge of crossing the line right in front of him.

Last time, we were at a club and I was going to leave early. She kinda got angry so I quickly gave her a hug and we held it for quite a while. Then I kissed her on the cheek in a really affectionate way...

I know I really care about her as a friend, but I don't know if I like her in the other way. Is it just because she's dating someone else? I feel like if I keep seeing her (even when her boyfriend is there) we are going to end up doing something we might regret. Even worse, I could lead her on and then decide I don't even really like her that much.

What Girls Said 1

• Slow it down I think your right you should really see how you feel about her especially if you care about her at least the fact that you realize it shows you care

What Guys Said 0