I kissed this girl on the cheek, but I don't know how I feel about her.

So, I've known this girl for 4 years and have been in regular contact with her throughout and I always thought she was a cutie. I knew she liked me throughout those years and she never seriously dated anyone, but I just never really wanted to be with her. Now she's dating this guy.

We still hang out with a group of friends and she brings him along. But I think she still likes me (maybe she likes us both). She always makes an effort to sit beside me and puts her feet on mine, under the table in a sneaky kind of way (even when her boyfriend is on the other side of her). And I know what I say to her affect her emotions a lot.

Anyways the last couple times we hung out we've been getting closer. If anything she is getting bolder now that she is dating someone. I sometimes avoid hanging out with the group because I'm afraid of what might happen. Every time we hang out, she and I are really on the verge of crossing the line right in front of him.

Last time, we were at a club and I was going to leave early. She kinda got angry so I quickly gave her a hug and we held it for quite a while. Then I kissed her on the cheek in a really affectionate way...

I know I really care about her as a friend, but I don't know if I like her in the other way. Is it just because she's dating someone else? I feel like if I keep seeing her (even when her boyfriend is there) we are going to end up doing something we might regret. Even worse, I could lead her on and then decide I don't even really like her that much.

0|0
1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Slow it down I think your right you should really see how you feel about her especially if you care about her at least the fact that you realize it shows you care

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.