Should I write my ex on FB?

I was wondering if it's safe grounds to write my ex on Facebook. We dated back when I was in high school (like 9th grade) and only for about 2 mos. I broke it off because he was already telling me that he loved me and making me tell him that I felt the same way-when I didn't. Anyways a couple months after we had ended things I wanted him back and he told me that he couldn't be with me again because I broke up with him and he doesn't like to go backwards. Then, he started dating another girl and I was extremely jealous. I somehow got her number and pretended to be someone else and it was probably the stupidest idea ever. He got really mad and told me he was going to press charges against me. Anyways, that was my young and dumb days (i'm sure we've all done something we aren't too proud of when we were younger.) So anyways, the last time I saw him was at his place of employment when I was home for a break from school. He gave me a hug and told me that I should hit him up sometime. So I did, (even though I had a boyfriend at the time) I told him I was very happy and he came out and said that he just wanted to be friends with me and that he was very happy at that time as well with a girl that he was dating. So now a couple weeks ago I accidentally added him on Facebook. I didn't even know that I did it and he accepted me right away. He hasn't written me or anything and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want anything to do with me because if he did he wouldn't at least acknowledged me in some way. I get the urge to write him sometimes, and I'm just wondering if it's a good idea or not...

Thank yaa!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's perfectly fine as long as there are no feelings involved and keep the topics light, don't get too heavy and let the past stay in the past. Be friends, talk like friends, simple.