What do guys think of a new girl sleeping in their bed?

sexless sleepover. had to stay due to distance.. I want to date this guy. should I dodge another sleepover unless he sets up an actual date? I'm 29 he's 27

I will be in his town this weekend, so I know as soon as he sees on Facebook I'm there he may try getting me to stay over with him so how do I deal with this? without looking crazy haha. I won't text him to tell him I'm there unless he contacts me before this weekend.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are not dating him and don't plan on having sex with him, then don't stay overnight at his house. Simply say NO. Force him to either step up to the plate and do better or remove himself from your life. If he doesn't arrange a date then don't f*** with him at all, no contact just ignore him. Seriously, if he can ask you to spend the night why can't he ask you on a date?

• for instance, he knows ill be in his town this weekend (he liked my fb status saying so). what do I do if he tries to meet up during DAY? oh. and I can tell by my FB detective skills (Lol) that this ugly chick was at his place drinking on Tuesday night. do I mention that? plus she posted again today about a show she can't wait to watch.

What Guys Said 7

• If you sleep in his bed too often without establishing a relationship, he'll assume you want a FWB relationship. I'd avoid sleepovers unless he indicates that he's interested in you, if that's what you're looking for.

• Obviously he hopes you will do more than 'sleep' over, so unless that's also your agenda, either ignore his message or avoid seeing him altogether. Or, claim you have to get back for something and either actually leave or make other arrangements, not involving him.

• I wouldn't have any problem with it , especially if it was necessary due to distance . I wouldn't feel we had to have sex just cause we were in same room

• Well, Huh, if I was that guy...LOL: my wife tells me that my hands 'wander' when I'm asleep. (and I do NOT fake being deep asleep!)

Be prepared.

• (that's why I'd prefer to share a bed with an adult woman, rather than with a man or a young girl. An adult woman might understand the realities of life.)

• do not spend the night at his house until he takes you on a few dates...if you do then you'll be way too easy...make him work for what he wants even if its just cuddle time

• But I did already twice. I just won't anymore until

Dates. He keeps liking stuff I put on Facebook but he needs to arrange a date or it's gonna fizzle

• Yea. Less is more. Its a problem I suffer from. Lol I'm too available. Tell him you want him to take you out or drop hints...but don't stay at his house for at least a few dates.

• And read my latest question and give me your opinion...

• I have actually done this. Nothing wrong with sharing a bed with someone, just be careful if you aren't expecting anything physical.

• Any fooling around of any kind?

• that might happen , even if the guy sleeps like a bear in January.

• yes but no sex of any form and I didn't touch below his waist... I want him to date me not continue this so I'm just not going there again til he arranges a date and if he doesn't then seeya

What Girls Said 1

• he wants sex, so why would you stay over