How can an ugly guy get a girlfriend?

now I know most of you will start bashing me for being a loser , and in no way am I blaming women for me being a failure , but it just sucks being lonely , 3rd year university , almost 20 years old and never one girlfriend , never one female friend, never one date , never one hug , never one smile , never one opportunities because no girl found me attractive despite the hours I spend in the gym that I didn't want to , or the money I spent trying hairstyles that I didn't like but girls liked and clothes I didn't need , or forcing myself to be someone I'm not by talking to people I don't know , and still no girl likes me . Being lonely to me is much worse than my 14 years I spend in Lebanon which is not a good country to live in especially now , but at least I had an excuse to why I was always single ( I would get beaten up by the dad or by her family) . I've literally tried everything , therapy , school clubs ,online dating, bars , events , volunteering , cold approaches,trying to fake that I was something big , talking to them in class hoping that they would at least want to be friends . They never give me a chance to show or do anything because I am not good looking and I would sell my soul to become good looking , but unfortunately that will never happen . I've tried everything and I went from optimistic and happy that I'm in Canada now to depressed and borderline suicidal . As stated above how can an ugly guy get a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude I worked out and I am in ideal shape and it's still hard to find a girl. I have tried the approaching thing but I suck big time at it I am to awkward and shy. I started doing online dating and I have been on 4 dates in two weeks from girls I meet on there. Online dating though you will need thick skin girls are rude and heartless lol. Also it doesn't always work I tried it a few years ago from where I used to live, which was in a 4 million person metropolis and thought oh I will have all kinds of women to go out with and I didn't get a damn thing. Now I am in a town of lke 27,000 people and no other big towns close by and I got 4 dates pretty quickly so who knows.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think the reason you're not getting girls is because you're "ugly". I've seen some guys, not to sound mean, that are with girls that to me seem way out of their league. But that's just going by physical appearance. Truth is with your mindset you're probably not going to find anyone until you change. Work at being confident in yourself and treat others nicely and you'll see a difference.

• i didn't say I want attractive girls . I don't deserve to talk to an attractive girl they are better than me . If you read the question , I used to think I was worthy and I can do it but too much rejection just ruined me , and I'm not a d*** to anyone

• That wasn't what I was saying, I was just using that as an example saying that even guys that aren't the most attractive can get girlfriends. Also didn't mean to say I think you're a d***, just throwing it out there to always treat other nicely no matter what because that's super attractice. Rejection is part of life and it sucks but you need to keep your head up because if you let it get to you, that could end up holding you back. Just wait, it'll happen, you'll find somebody. Just keep trying

• i really don't think I can do it anymore , more than 300 rejections and never one yes

• Hey it really as nothing to do if your'e good looking I mean yah looks do matter I mean that how someone finds you attractive that makes them like you. May its personality it's how you present yourself to them try being funny girls love that, Get girls with your sense of humor be positive be gentle and kind be respecting to us then in no time you'll have a girl crushing on you it might not be now or sooner but try it lol be funny talk sweet to us we love that , Also don't be rushing it lol a lot of people end up finding their true love later on in life. Keep ya head up lol.

• please read the question . I never had a girl give me a chance , even once I started a convo about how monotone this professor is and she just walked away

What Guys Said 6

• If you're not physically attractive and you don't want gym or the likes, you won't get any girl's attraction with the first look. Unless your a clean, confident and extremely funny and cocky guy.

That sounds tough. So just be a nice guy, which girl wouldn't mind talking to a nice guy who isn't much of a stranger?

And when you get some as friends, one will eventually be interested in you in just more than friendship. And once a girl is hooked emotionally, your looks won't matter to her. She'll be completely yours.

If this fails too, just rob a bank and flaunt your millions dude. I hope it doesn't get to that. Good luck though

• i already go to the gym . I can't even get a girl to want to talk to me , how can I get one to be my friend

• Well if you are physically unattractive, there is nothing you can really do. Someone has to be the unlucky one. But in all seriousness, I've seen some ugly ass guys get some hot chicks in college.

You can try a different haircut. Other than that, I would have to say you have to feel confident in yourself and start your own conversations. They love confident guys.

• well when I try to start up a convo they just ignore me and brush me off . I've tried all kinds of hairstyles , non look good on me

• Damn. Don't know what to tell you dude. Just try to stay confident.

• its hard to do so when no girl likesyou

• Extreme luck and being in the right place at the right time.

If you are ugly its much more efficient to just work hard, earn a lot of money and pay to have sex/intimacy.

Obviously this also won't disclude you from getting a girlfriend if you ever find yourself in the right place at the right time, it just helps to pass the time :)

• First of all stop putting women on a pedal stool. Now after that stop downing so much yourself and just do it. Try talking to as many girls that you can within a hour. It don't matter if you get their number or not. It will build your confidence for talking to women. Eventually one will give into you and once you're off the market the rest are going to flock to you because you're not single anymore.

• did you read the question ?

• Didn't you just ask this question like 4 hours ago? Believe me, sometimes you are better off by yourself, way too much drama. I'm ugly and I have a lot of female friends and I get asked out, so unless you get out of that "im a loser" mentality, you are gonna keep asking this question everyday.

• read the question please

• I have read this question more than I care to admit (its on here everyday) and if you are in ANY country where men and women have the same rights and a woman will not even hold a conversation with you, then you must be doing something SERIOUSLY wrong. There are girl who will have a nice conversation with anybody, most girls do, so unless you give out a creepy vibe they'll talk to you. SO you are either lying about how they won't talk to you or you just come off so strong you scare them away

• about the low self esteem thing , too much rejection lowered my self esteem to what it is today , back then when I thought this month ill get at least 2 dates , I got non

• Get rich. That's all they care about anyway.