My booty call and I are in the same social circle. I have feelings for him. Should I end it?

We've known each other for years. My friend, his best friend, is in love with me. Our friendship has ended since my booty call and I started up. He told me not to get involved with him, that he'd only call me and see me when he's drunk. I know his friends, his family, just met another one of his cousins. I can't get enough of him and everyone says he's just shy. I got pregnant our first night. We didn't talk about it. I told him and told him I had already made arrangements. He was really sweet to me. We didn't end things because of it. He did not agree with my decision but I told him I could not have a kid with someone I wasn't even with. I've been hoping he's been too shy to talk about things. I really want more with him. We only hang out in groups. The whole group knows we've been sleeping together. He has spent the night, I have spent the night. most nights he leaves. He's very passionate. I melt right into him. Sex isn't crazy. We kiss and hold hands most of our time spent doing it. We always cuddle afterward. So, last night while we were getting started, my phone went off. This was around 11pm. He asked, "is that another one of your booty calls?" I just laughed and said yes. It wasn't. He's my only one. afterward I cut the cuddling short, got dressed and left. I tried leaving as just his "booty-call" but he had to get up, walk me out and kiss me good-bye. Should I just stop seeing him even though I don't want to?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel bad for this guys' best friend. He probably gets to live vicariously through your various dramas and adventures, and then gets to hear about awesome sexual experiences from his best friend; the kind of thing he only experiences in his dreams.

Maybe for the sake of your booty call's best friend, it would be best to end

Not saying it's your fault or that you're a bad person, I just feel bad for him.

• He knows me. I don't get attached easily. This is the first time I've been able to enjoy sex in over 5 years. I did talk with him about it. He said it was OK. I didn't believe him, but I also didn't listen. My booty call and him have had issues in the past. The friend, stole BC's once girlfriend, married and divorced her after he cheated on her. So, I don't feel too bad except he's also one of my best friends. That's how BC and I met to begin with.

What Guys Said 4

• most guys on this site are republican.. so go figure why they are all giving you christian bible thumping advice

• Some women just seem to enjoy doing it completely wrong.

Time to end it indeed, and to grow up a little bit, at the same time.

• Isolation, whether it's you or him. Isolation must be done.

• u will regardless...

What Girls Said 0