Would you text me a simple "hey" to start the conversation?

1. At first you talked to me a lot & was kind of interested but then you saw me with another guy and.. let's say it looked like something was going on between me and the other guy. But not touchy-close. (Though actually nothing happened between me and that guy)

2. You told me you wanted to send me a message on Facebook but I don't use it so I gave you my number & you texted me your name, but I didn't text back.

Would you text me a simple "hey" to start the conversation? Or would you think that I'm not interested..

• Yes, I would text you.
  • No, I wouldn't text you because I lost interest.
  • No, I wouldn't text you even thogh I'm still interested.
  • Other (please specify) / Skip to answers

Most Helpful Guy

• "1. At first you talked to me a lot & was kind of interested but then you saw me with another guy and.. let's say it looked like something was going on between me and the other guy. But not touchy-close."

No idea what "touchy-close" means, but I wouldn't text you if I saw you with another guy, if I were to think that something was going on.

I even may have scre*ed up one time with a girl, whom sent me lots of flirting signals in college - and I initiated conversation with her; the next day I checked her Facebook page and the profile picture was with her and another guy. She didn't have any relationship status, so I assumed they were together. According to GAG I may have been wrong, but hey ho, the damage is done because I quit talking to her and haven't spoken to her since (she's not in college anymore)

"2. You told me you wanted to send me a message on Facebook but I don't use it so I gave you my number & you texted me your name, but I didn't text back."

Presumably this is through sms in the good ol' fashioned smartphones. And yeah, if you don't text me back then don't expect any other sms from me - ever. I would think you aren't interested and thus would just move on to the next girl and forget about you

• Thanks for ba :)

I forgot to mention that I'm shy and introverted as well (which is why I'm here on this site ;) ), and thus my answer reflected that.

What Guys Said 3

• I might give it one shot.

• I wouldn't because it doesn't seem like you're interested. At least I wouldn't text you with any intentions more than I do any other person to just be friends.

• sin on a beautiful girl who treats you like that

What Girls Said 0