Where are cool places to meet a woman?

I don't want to use dating sites to find a woman, makes me seem like I would be desperate.

Most Helpful Guy

• hey man, I just gotta say this. if you think that dating sites are ridiculous or what "desperate" people do then you should also think that going to hang out places just to meet woman seems desperate too. a lot of top business men that could have the pick out of any woman in the world do online dating because they're too busy to be out and about at parties and such. It's all about the way you approach it man...but if you really want to meet women the old fashioned way I suggest going to places that women with good personalities would be. my advice is instead of going to raves, parties, bars or anything places like that to meet a woman you should try colleges, coffee shops, grocery stores, museums or any places that have to do with your hobbies...if you're a sporty guy you can try going to sporting events and see if there are any single women out in the crowds(there are sometimes). maybe you like hiking? so you can get into some hiking groups and try to meet women that way. I don't know man, just be creative! there are women EVERYWHERE!

What Girls Said 3

• sewing class =) I'm sure you'd be a stud there, no competition =)

Also, Zumba or some dance-aerobic classes, there are tons of women there and 0 guys. You'd definitely stand out, and you'd get to pick among a roomful of sweaty women wearing tight pants and feeling good about themselves after a good workout. It's the adrenalin, baby.

Feel free to take this answer as serious or as a joke. I know guys might not feel comfortable in these workout classes, but as a regular zumba goes, I'm tellin ya, a guy definitely stand out in there. Everyone would notice you. Just make sure you stand in the back. That way nobody will see if you move awkwardly, and you get to see all the asses in the room.

• libraries

pottery class

dance class

the mall

• libraries : no girl wants to be bothered

pottery : hard to find if these exist anymore

dance classes : nowadays there are a lot of guys (so girls will choose the good looking guy)

the mall (girls only will want good looking guys)

• First of all, I don't think dating sites are desperate at all. It's just like going to a bar or something, haha!

Go to social places you enjoy... music venues, music shows, join some kind of community or do volunteer work, people meet people at work, or at parks or events. Anywhere you meet people is a good place, basically.

What Guys Said 5

• I think a lot of it actually comes down to situational awareness. Case in point, this morning, I was heading into work. In the parking garage, there was a girl who was also heading to work (I recognize the outfit she was wearing). Her hands were full, so I opened and held the door for her. She thanked me and apologized for walking kind of slowly (she was). She had to walk by my store to get to hers. I could have started a conversation with her, but odd as it may seem, it didn't come to mind until after I got to work. That and I have my eye on a girl at my parish anyway, but I digress.

And other people have already said it, but I don't think dating sites are for desperate people.

• Even though women are everywhere, it seems most people meet new people through mutual friends

• whenever you have a perfect model face

• How exactly are dating sites desperate. Does that mean the women on there are desperate as well? Just go out with friends, often times friends set other friends up with dates or they go to places like clubs or events and try to meet people together.

• a brothel.