Guys, have you ever dated a girl and then noticed when she took off her makeup she was totally different?

Long question... but have you ever dated or liked a girl who you thought was very pretty... and then she took off her makeup and wasn't as pretty anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never dated a girl who wore enough makeup to look different. Chances are that I probably won't either. I'm seeing more and more girls who are doing this though. I don't like the element of deceiving someone to get their affections. How would feel if your boy took you to fancy restaurants and took you there in an expensive car only to tell you that that the car was borrowed and that he spent his rent on the date. You realize that he won't be able to maintain that lifestyle. How would you feel?

What Guys Said 6

• nope I have not. I prefer girls who don't wear any make up. or very little. lipstick and eyeliner is bout as far as I want. oh oh oh and that chapstick that has flavor. I love it. anyways so I never have this problem I wouldn't date a girl with a lot of make up.

• I haven't dated one, but I lived with a girl who was like that.

• Yeah, twice so far.

• Well, isn't that the whole point of make-up? Make-up done well can make an ugly girl look average, and an average girl look hot. That said, compared to most guys, I'm not very mesmerized by make-up. I can tell quite easily how good-looking or bad-looking a girl genuinely is.

• I tend to only be interested in girls who wear natural, complimentary makeup, so this theoretically shouldn't happen.

• No. Make up isn't magic. We can see past it.

What Girls Said 1

• I have realized this thing about some actresses though! And some girls I met in real life!