So I'm really conservative and want your opinion.

I'm conservative because I chose too, Its not a religion that I follow. I've had two boyfriend and a girl friend. I never dated them mor then a week two. I've never kissed a guy and made out with a girl, if I find a guy I like and it's mutual I want to know him before I kiss him. Yesterday I was asked why I've never kissed my boyfriends in the past and I just say I just didn't feel close enough to him or just wasn't ready or it and that seemed to take him by surprise and so did the fact that I'm planing on being a virgin on my wedding night jus because that's not something I can see myself giving that to just anyone especially someone I'm not serious about. What do you Gus think of that? Is it a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be a turn-off for me.

And even if I would be available for marriage (which I'm not since I'm a MGTOW) I would never marry a girl without having had sex with her a bunch of times.

Not to even mention the fact you don't kiss.

Would be a big bummer to find out your newly wed wife is a terrible lover just after saying "yes I do"

Prepare to die a virgin is what I tell you, the amount of guys that still want to marry this day and age is already a very little group that continues to get smaller, and even IF you'd find a guy with long term plans to get married, the chances a guy is going to marry you without ever having had sex with you, or even having kissed you are next to nothing.

I'm sorry, but if you plan on being abstinent un till after marriage then be prepared to never find anyone, the group of guys who are potential spouses for you is so small that you'll probably never even get into the same area as that guy, not to even mention meeting him and him taking you to the altar on top of that.

What Guys Said 7

• Save the sex for someone you're serious about.

I wouldn't marry a woman who'd only taken me (and no other man) for a test-drive.I want a woman who knows I'm the best,and won't ever think the grass is greener on the other side.

Women who haven't been around are more likely to fall for that sh-t later in life.

• Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

I, personally, would never date anyone who wouldn't have sex. But you really don't want to date me, anyway.

• You're doing it wrong. You don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend until you've kissed him/her.

You don't know someone as a potential candidate for wedlocks until you have been close (including sex or not, depending on your beliefs).

Basically, you will never get close to anyone if you don't let them get close.

• You can get close to people without sex and I don't kiss them just because it's something to me that means something

• I didn't imply sex was mandatory. But you didn't have a boyfriend nor a girlfriend so far. Just dates. And you don't know someone after a few dates. I'm not saying you should kiss the first person who asks you out, but if you are interested in someone and they reciprocate, you won't be able to avoid contact to some extent, or then they'll give up on you pretty quickly, which is absolutely normal.

• It's personally a turn-off for me. It doesn't mean it's a bad thing. Just that it doesn't personally match what I'm looking for in a relationship. That's your choice though; I respect that. And there are guys that will respect that a lot too. Thankfully you don't have to please every one - just the right one.

• It's a turn on for me. I knew a girl who wanted to save her first kiss for her wedding day, I was completely OK with that. Personally, I'm a virgin and saving myself for marriage.

• Its not a turn off to me. I would actually prefer it.

• A turn off? No. It doesn't do anything for me. Doesn't turn me on or off, it just is this non-sexual fact about you.

I do find it odd that a so-called conservative has no problem dating a boy and a girl though.

• I'm only consertiive when it comes to sex. Any other way I'm completely neutral

What Girls Said 0