Is this being superficial?

I have a shirt that I bought a while ago. It's a really nice shirt and I always get nice comments on it whenever I wear it, however, it's always brought me bad luck whenever I've worn it. The first time I wore it (was for a date with a girl) and well sh*t went down with her and we no longer talk (as is with girls it's always all in or nothing at all). The next time I wore it, it was for a job interview. I didn't get the job. I stopped wearing it for a while and then I wore it again this past Wednesday but this time it not only got comments from a girl but I think she may have said yes to a date because of it. I do think it helped that I was charming and funny and all that but had I worn something else, I don't think I would have gotten the date. So, maybe my luck is changing with the shirt?

Am I just being superficial?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're looking for the word superstitious?

• Same diff.? Especially since it's dealing with clothes, and appearance

What Guys Said 1

• No, it's natural to remember the bad outcomes you had with it. Let's hope the run of bad luck is over, and this date doesn't turn out like the one before.

I'm not superstitious, but I wouldn't wear that shirt if the date with the girl comes off. No reason to feel nervous because you're wearing the bad luck shirt!

• Yeah, I know what I'm going to wear for the date. She told me her fav. color is green, so I have the perfect shirt to wear

• Good luck bro. Remember me for best answer if the green shirt turns out lucky!