Guys texting short replies?

What I don't get is, he texts me first but he sends me a really short reply soon after like "k" or "lol". Then the conversation ends. WTH? I don't get this why he's doing this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate when people do that it adds nothing to the conversation. Maybe he is interestead and just trying to see if you will always reply to him.

What Guys Said 4

• The art of discussion is even put under more constraints with texting. Don't expect too much of it.

• He wants you to call him. If he's being short in texts, he doesn't want to write big ones...call him

• Because we like to keep things short and simple. No complications

• he isn't interested in you that much

What Girls Said 3

• -He just doesn't know what to say

-He isn't big on texting

-He isn't enjoying the conversation

-He's bad at texting / making conversation

-He's busy with something else and is not focusing much on texting

Take your pick! Could be any reason really... It does seem odd that he would initiate conversation but then be terrible at it. But he's the best person to ask about his own behavior in this kind of situation... ask him why he isn't talking more.

• Because, depending on the message you sent him, he may of not had anything to really reply to. I mean, sometimes my friend will send me a long text message, and there's really nothing I could say except "all right" or "okay" or something. And, some people aren't very big texters.

• i texting too. they are good, short and easy