Has anyone else noticed girls who work as bev cart servers at golf courses tend to be sort of difficult to date?

and have extremely high standards in terms of guys and tend not to have a lot of respect for guys in general . I've meet a few over the years as there is lots of golf courses here but things always seem to go sour in the end and feel these types of girls seem to be more difficult for some reason maybe they get too used to the easy money they making from guys when serving them beer on the course or its just cause there usually really good looking girls who work these jobs .

anyone else notice this or have any opinion on this ? or any girls who work as bev cart servers have a different opinion than what I though

Most Helpful Girl

• Really good looking girls are at the top of the dating hierarchy so they can afford to be picky. they don't have to date average joes and below when they can get and attract the best guys. If you could date and sleep with girls like them on a regular basis, you probably wouldn't give the time of day to girls who are 5/10 either.

Also, keep in mind they are bev cart servers. That's in the same category as a waitress, right? well of course they are going to be nicer to guys with more money because they want tips. When I worked on commission I was a lot more attentive to people who had big money to spend over those who were shopping in the bargain section.

What Girls Said 1

• would you want someone hitting on you at work?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know if you'll meet many who can create to golf bev servers but many will tell you that a lot of girls in general have a very inflated sense of who they are and what they think they "deserve."

Basically anyone who is not Mr. Perfect is not "good enough" for them but you'll never see them actually doing anything for whoever they meet. These girls will most likely be forever single honestly because no matter how many men hit on them, no guy will ever be "good enough."

• yeah the girl that I know and her girlfriend are both single and have been all year , there standards are obvivously rediclous for this area as its a smaller town and not a lot of dating options to begin with , most guys here most not live up to there standards they have created . there is guys they could of dated if they had given them a chance

• I'm quite sure it has to do with the fact that you're trying to hit on them while they're working, which isn't a place where most people want to be hit on to begin with. Girls don't want to be hit on while they're serving you at their job like they're some kind of entertainment or whatnot.

• i'm not really hitting on them when there working , have meet these girls at bars when there not working but agree they wouldn't likely go for a guy hitting on them on the course . they've likely had that happen a lot of times and get tired of it , most are just out to use guys for $ and looking for big tips

• i have not since I don't play golf...but I will keep this in mind if I ever do

• I don't play golf either but have meet a number of bev cart servers at local bars and a couple years ago worked at a golf course at a resort for the summer so got first hand experience what there like and found they were just there to make $ and cool girls to party with but not good for much else , never looking for relationships with guys like me

• i think it's the same for female bartenders as well. these girls probably get hit on by drunk guys all the time and they've seen it all. poor or rich, shy or confident.

female bartenders get tipped out fat.