I haven't had a date in over two years. I just don't get it?

I really don't get what is up. I have people (random ones like just walking down the street) tell me I am pretty all the time. I am friendly and outgoing. I also Flirt with guys. And I make sure I look put together all the time (other than the gym and running errands), as in nice clothes, ,makeup, hair and nails done, heels most of the time. Yet I haven't had a date in over two years?

I would like to mention that even though I get complimented quite regularly, rarely do guys think plis size chicks are out of their league.

Most Helpful Guy

• When we get older, we are interested in much more than just looks. I'm in your age range and I won't date a woman just because she looks nice. I'm more picky than when I was 20 and I don't ask a women out unless I'm sure it will be an enjoyable experience (i.e.: never strangers). If you have any hobbies, try joining an interest group. If I now I have something in common with you I'll be more willing to ask you out.

Another thing you could try is, instead of waiting for guys to ask you out, ask them out yourself: if the mountain won't come to Muhammad...

What Guys Said 6

• People may be intimidated.

Why not try really informal? Like jeans and whatever goes with them (I'm no fashion expert.)

• Well I do wear jeans alot, but nice jeans, not like ripped and tattered or anything.

• Oh...I was 305lbs, 6 feet. It's rough.

• Odds are they probably think a girl like you couldn't be single and if you were you probably wouldn't want a guy like them.

If you see a guy who you think is a possibility then at least hint to him you want to see him again or even ask him out.

I am a fairly good looking guy and when I see a beautiful woman I know that's how I feel.

• Maybe there not into dating plus sized girls? I usually go for plus size girls but I don't know many of my friends who do though so that may be the case.

• So of the thousands of men I have been matched with on 3 online dating sites, not to mentino the ones I meet in real life not one of them was into plus size chicks? And all my friends (male) say any guy would be lucky to have me since I am so chill and go with the flow. I really just don;t get it.

• Tried that

• Are these guys you talk to shy by any chance? Because shy guys very rarely make any type of move to show they care no matter how badly they want to.

• better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all

• Maybe guys assume you're out of their league and don't ask? Why don't you ask guys out?

What Girls Said 0