What should a girl wear on a date to an art museum?!

I'm dating a guy who is very passionate about art, and he wants to take me to an art museum tomorrow. What on earth should I wear?!

Most Helpful Girl

• perfect outfit for this occasion;

link

it looks 'smart' without looking like you're trying too hard :)

• Thanks that's a good idea! is that the kind of thing people usually wear to museums? I mean, I just have no idea lol

• Metaldave, what do you mean 'wrong impression'?

• We grew up together, and we've been on many dates. I think this one means a lot to him though because he will have the opportunity to show me something he loves. you know?

What Guys Said 1

• I think a nice summer dress would be perfect. But it depends, where I am the art museum is embedded in the middle of the community, so its a nice style. But you dress however it makes you feel!

What Girls Said 4

• depends on the museum. are you going to the met, or the louvre, or are you going to a little local exhibit?

• I have no clue. Its a surpise. I'm pretty sure its not the louvre tho haha =D

• dressy top with jeans and heels, or a flowy summer dress...keep accessories and hair to a minimum/casual. :) hope it goes well...what did you end up wearing?

• i'd definitely wear it! lol..the great thing about a museum is you can either go really fancy or really casual, but I like that outfit because its in between.

• That is such a good idea! thank you sooo much! =D

• I'd wear jeans, nice top, and some heels. Or a pretty art like casual dress.

• I was thinking about wearing an artsy casual dress, but then my sister told me that I was trying too hard to look the part hahaha. I don't even knowww.

• Oh nice. lol.