How did you meet your girl/boyfriend?

Hello this is an age old question but bare with me.

I basically want to know the best place or situation to meet girls.

I've tried online dating for 2 months and its not working. Everyone just seems to want to chat and then when it comes to meeting up they make they're excuses and never reply.

I do go out to bars but the guys I hang out with are all spoken for and for obvious reasons don't want to be hamging out with single girls at bars because its disrespectful to theyre girlfriends.

So these are the 2 obvious ways to meet someone special but they aren't much of an option for me at the minute so I was hoping you guys out there can give some advice and if your lucky enough to have someone special in your life then share how you met.

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my ex through a mutual friend. First time hanging out was at a pool hall.

What Girls Said 3

• I actually met my fiance many years ago, on the street, before he ended up moving here from his country. He was just a tourist at the time.

But meeting people like that is up to chance. I think more people meet online now and also at school and work (as you already have that in common). And your friends can be a great tool for meeting new people as well. My brother met his wife through a mutual friend.

• Most guys I've met either at school, at work, or at a party.

• Oddly enough, the guy I'm talking to right now, I met him on the website Tumblr...

What Guys Said 1

• I was on this website and I Was like "Ya?" and she was like "Ya." and then marriage. We were roleplaying at the time. Oh lord, my past, it hurts!